I’m nervous...

So I gotta go to the doctor today for a wellness checkup and I might need a booster shot but I’m terrified of needles and I just got a iPhone X and my mom said if I act bad I lose my new phone wish me luck guys

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
So I gotta go to the doctor today for a wellness checkup and I might need a booster shot but I’m terrified of needles and I just got a iPhone X and my mom said if I act bad I lose my new phone wish me luck guys
Good luck man!I don't like needles too.

T

TtTOtW

How was it Wing Commander? I'm sure you earned that X-Wing... Er, I mean iPhone X.

E

Earlmilly1

Yeah, I, too am terrified of needles. But its not bad. I need 2 shots before my camp

E

Earlmilly1

How should I deal with them I told my mom but she thought I was being a pussy sorta
Well if you think about it hurting, it hurts more. Maybe think of a mosquito bite. Thats what I do. And dont look. Distract yourself with somthing, maybe a YT video.

T

TtTOtW

Wing Commander, if you get in a fist fight, does the pain matter? Not one bit. What matters is VICTORY.

T

TtTOtW

Another scar, another badge. But life or limb: WIN. And the enemy here is fear. So don't let it kill you OK?

I’m going today take 2... once again I’m nervous also they make you strip down to your underwear at this checkup so kinda weird lol and for some reason the doctor pokes your dick??? Idk why lol