Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
The launchpad where the Kobal is stationed is not exclusively for it. But phase 5 will expand beyond the Solar Collector tower.
Yeah, I know, it's just not nearly wide enough for a tsar.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Lol, I'm just gonna launch a new one, I can't deal with qks editing rn...

Even though I have to do my coding homework now... fml.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Maaaaaaan... You have a city growing up there! I mean, what device do you have?

My phone would be crying If I try to load something like that!

T

TtTOtW

Maaaaaaan... You have a city growing up there! I mean, what device do you have?

My phone would be crying If I try to load something like that!
Well my Doria... uhm, Hurricane A10 clone does just fine. Slow in loading though.

T

TtTOtW

Bonus feature:
RS-1 Shuttle
They have names, this here is Archie.
Screenshot_20190903-125819.png

He is the first Royal Shuttle for the king. There were various prototypes before, Sovereign Snakestrike had done the final design adjustments, apart from the design panel running along the side of the belly. The launch vehicle is fully his work.

This space dock is in development, but I am building it as part of a Colony craft to initiate work on Pluto.

T

TtTOtW

So, I've been...
Screenshot_20190906-154444.png

... busy...
Width increased by 143m to over 440m total width. We'll cover the storage units after the additional units that is currently in orbit around Earth. That tower... I'm still deciding on the layout before designing the toppings, but it's gonna be a visual feast... Archie brought the last base section and the vertical structures from Earth orbit to Rhea surface. I'm seriously excited about where this is heading.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
So, I've been...
View attachment 26635
... busy...
Width increased by 143m to over 440m total width. We'll cover the storage units after the additional units that is currently in orbit around Earth. That tower... I'm still deciding on the layout before designing the toppings, but it's gonna be a visual feast... Archie brought the last base section and the vertical structures from Earth orbit to Rhea surface. I'm seriously excited about where this is heading.
Beautiful. That seems to be taking the form of one of those mega-spaceports we see in sci-fi movies and makes us think: "Will that become real someday?"

You planning to add some more modules? Cause I would really like to help you... you know, to make other new buildings like greenhouses, life-support systems and all that colonization stuff to make it even better.

I think that would help retake interest on SFS...

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Beautiful. That seems to be taking the form of one of those mega-spaceports we see in sci-fi movies and makes us think: "Will that become real someday?"

You planning to add some more modules? Cause I would really like to help you... you know, to make other new buildings like greenhouses, life-support systems and all that colonization stuff to make it even better.

I think that would help retake interest on SFS...
The greenhouse is actually already covered... more on that soon. His own design, but I'm bringing it out.

Tony

Registered
So, I've been...
View attachment 26635
... busy...
I have the moon. This station is the best I've seen.

T

TtTOtW

Ok... Secure storage.
Screenshot_20190909-001114.png

This is where that ridiculous thing loads and unloaded the Shuttle from. They are all powered for electricity dependent stock.the upper two was added most recently. The uppermost is adapted for side mounted items, the one below that is for objects that need to hang. To help in lifting the hanging objects safely, a drone connects to the inner side of such items, while the thing handles the opposite end. The lower two are smaller, and for floor mounted goods.

Behind it is the central fuel supply for the base. When adding the upper storage units, it was obstructed and I had to run a pipe up along the side of it to facilitate refilling from the tanker. It has a refilling nozzle that is inaccessible except for the custom designed supply point on the tanker. I built an adapter for more common use, but that will be modified to sit more flush with the lower mounting.

Next to that is where I hang the door for the Discovery until loaded. The door is handled by a Leech. It is... interesting... to operate. But with a door it does just fine. It stands upright on the end of the hung door. To the right is a drone to assist the Leech by cancelling gravity with it's grasshopper so the RCS has finer control for increased safety. The Leech always travels with the Discovery.

The door and drones hang on the rear of the Solar Collector tower. Not much to be said, but it is so big because sunlight is so weak. Then below that, the Engineer...

It undoes un-undoable things so I can modify the base as needed. My best friend for some time now...

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
INCOMING!!!
Screenshot_20190910-102636_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Screenshot_20190910-103751_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

I kinda fucked up the Veega, Made it a Vega instead. Whatever.
Screenshot_20190910-154621_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Screenshot_20190910-203304_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Screenshot_20190910-210418_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Screenshot_20190910-211830_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

She's ready for you now Tttotw.
Also, I should mention that this is TTV Skywatcher and TD-I Reliable.

T

TtTOtW

And...
Screenshot_20190916-012053.png

The Discovery Kobal White is off to the Discovery Orbital Dock. After the landing support is stored...
Screenshot_20190916-211838.png

T

TtTOtW

Very much s... I mean, sorry... Haha, I remember IPO. IT WAS A NIGHTMARE OF LAG AND VOLATILE FAIRINGS. I dreaded every time I started up the game to work on that beaut of a station...