Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Cuz I read "her main batteries" and "decks" and "British Turret"
Ah, I wasn't complaining about boats. Snakestrike is creating a 1:1 scale Iowa class battleship (Wisconson) in Minecraft, and its beautiful. Last I seen of it, she was just decks and super structure, and was wondering if she'd been given the 16/50 main gun pain train upgrade yet.

The turret conversation was a question of designation. He (as an American) was using the British German method, whilst I (as a 'Brit') was using the US designation

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Where is the screenshot of it?
I'll take some new ones later this week.
Also, probably will make a video showing off the world once I've made more progress. Last month of classes though rn, so that's gonna be a little ways off.

I'm starting my own modded minecraft adventure, lore included. Starring a stranded cosmonaut. I crammed in as much tech mods as I could into this game because the FTB pack doesn't work for some reason.

I've also removed all the lame vanilla mobs and replaced them with SR parasite's lovecraftian abominations, all of which are buffed up via the config folder to make even the smallest parasites extremely tough. The handgun in the survival bag is there to give you a false sense of security, you're better off hiding or running*. Doesn't help that they don't drop any loot, so fighting them is a waste of time and resources.

*Every day they are left alone, they become stronger, which means you can't run forever.

Parasites don't despawn or burn, big or small.

It's the mid-1960s, a strange parasite infestation have spread around the planet like wildfire, overtaking entire cities and collapsing governments by sheer overwhelming civilian panic. The violent, raging mutagen nearly wiped out the entire human population, turning men and animals into horrifying abominations, leaving only few small nucleuses of elites hiding in heavily fortified bunkers from the monstrosities that dominate the ground above.

In an act of desperation, the US and the USSR collaborated to work on eliminating this parasitic threat by freezing the entire planet over; Operation White Skies was conceived. Enormous quantities of highly reflective nanoparticles was mass produced, and dispersed by bombers and strato-burst ICBMs.

One cosmonaut was tasked with overseeing the operation on the Vostok-2 spacecraft, tasked with transmitting images and data to ground control, unfortunately, as the particles saturate the stratosphere, communication was blocked off. Unable to contact anyone for a specific landing corridor and rescue team, the cosmonaut had no choice but to calculate his own descent into the frozen taiga landscape.

Landing was rough, but there was still one important question in mind, did we succeed? Did the parasites die off?

He is alone, no one is coming to help him. The satellite radio won't work, the night is coming, the temperature is falling and he swore he caught a glimpse of one of those "things" peeking from the treelines.

The fight isn't over, the cosmonaut unpacks his survival gear and with Makarov in hand, presses on towards the nearest city.

1617945317769.png

1617949410029.png
1617948857545.png
1617948943210.png

I saved up for weeks to get that gun. $10,200

THE NUMBER OF SKINS I HAVE SACRIFICED.
THE SWEAT AND TEARS TO GET MVP BONUSES.
COUNTLESS KIDS I'VE PISSED OFF CUZ I WAS USING SAIGA-12 FULL AUTO MOD.

THE COUNTLESS TIMES I'VE BEGGED LEVEL 100 GUYS TO LET ME TRY THEIR AA-12.
THE DAYS I HAVE SIMPED FOR THIS GUN.

NOW, ITS FINALLY IN MY HANDS.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I can't. I'm just saying it's off topic.

The side of Cosmo bein too proud! :p
Your sentence makes no sense. There is no pride between the two, both are infested with screaming 9 year olds, both have micro transactions (Minecraft p2w servers and Robux), and if you show them to your grandpa, he'll think they're the same.

The bastard cousin quote is a joke. Speaking of jokes, another reason I love both games are the infinite racist dank memes you can create using their gameplay footage.