Memes

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Well, it takes a lot of calories to compress coal into diamonds and carry 100,000kg around. Makes sense that if you don't feed him, he dies. He's capable, not immortal.
What doesn’t makes sense in Minecraft is the amount of hours you spend to get the Diamond Sword legally, without cheats or creative mode, only to break it cutting spider webs...

It’s a fucking diamond sword dude... how the hell do spiderwebs break that?!?!?!?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
What doesn’t makes sense in Minecraft is the amount of hours you spend to get the Diamond Sword legally, without cheats or creative mode, only to break it cutting spider webs...

It’s a fucking diamond sword dude... how the hell do spiderwebs break that?!?!?!?
Spider silk has a higher tensile strength than steel wire.

Diamond is hard, not strong. You can shatter diamonds with a hammer, even if you can't cut it with a knife.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
It's not that hard to get a diamond sword... You can find one quickly by caving.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Getting a netherite pickaxe is harder... Getting a netherite beacon is in theory possible, bot not doable on survival.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Only difference is that if your on Santa's naugty list you get coal. If your on Stalin's naughty list you get a suprise holiday to Siberia!
the lovely siberia! :p :p

oh don't forget that they have SOVIET! artic bears!! :p :p

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
I wonder how many more warnings will get the staff to yeet me into the sun courtesy of Altaïr, VEEGA, and a couple of Ion engines... Better not push my luck.

0B935512-EA04-4CA8-945B-6349BD62D94C.jpeg

64D2DF90-8167-4C7A-98F5-BE19793C2150.jpeg

6EA46B40-78A1-44A2-8070-CFBA443FFA61.jpeg