Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
i tried downloading some mods but it didnt work. said something about deserialize and how it didnt work.
It happened with Recoleto's Detailed Engine Pack right? Did it happen with other mods or only this one? This typically happens with obsolete packs but this one is up to date. Did you copy the right file in the Parts folder? It should have a .pack extension.

Hello, I followed the process you wrote and as a result, the game saw my texture package, but the .png files in it were saved in the game.
i can't use it to paint rockets

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello, I followed the process you wrote and as a result, the game saw my texture package, but the .png files in it were saved in the game.
i can't use it to paint rockets
Hello Artemis,

What do you mean when you say that the .png files were saved in the game? Did you get any error message after activating your texture pack?

Hello Artemis,

What do you mean when you say that the .png files were saved in the game? Did you get any error message after activating your texture pack?
What I mean by ".png" is the files I want to transfer to the game, no, I did not receive an error when I entered the game.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
What I mean by ".png" is the files I want to transfer to the game, no, I did not receive an error when I entered the game.
I understand what are .png files, but what puzzles me is that sentence:
the .png files in it were saved in the game
The game is not supposed to save the .png files...

Which pack are you trying to use? The texture pack format evolved, so it's possible that an old pack is not compatible anymore.
After starting the game, can you please type F1 and see if there are errors? Thank you for posting a screenshot if you see errors in the logs.

.png dosyalarının ne olduğunu anlıyorum ama kafamı karıştıran şu cümle:

Oyunun .png dosyalarını kaydetmesi gerekmiyor...

Hangi paketi kullanmaya çalışıyorsunuz? Doku paketi formatı gelişti, dolayısıyla eski bir paketin artık uyumlu olmaması mümkündür.
Oyuna başladıktan sonra F1 yazıp hata var mı diye bakar mısınız? Günlüklerde hatalar görürseniz ekran görüntüsü gönderdiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz.
Dude Thanks but Never Mind, I don't want thıs pack but If there is anything else, I will write on the forum.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Are the mods safe because I’m not sure if they are
If by safe you mean "it's not a virus", it's fine, I use most of the mods myself. If you want to check by yourself, you can analyze the files with Windows defender or your antivirus.
Just a reminder, if you get an alert when you download a dll, your browser is not an antivirus. It warns you that dll files are potentially harmful files, which is true since they contain executable code, but it didn't analyze it.

So I made a custom part using Unity for the spaceflight simulator game. Something seems to be not working properly but the rocket parts suddenly disappear. I could attach the modified modding toolkit to fix this anomaly if you ask.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
So I made a custom part using Unity for the spaceflight simulator game. Something seems to be not working properly but the rocket parts suddenly disappear. I could attach the modified modding toolkit to fix this anomaly if you ask.
That thread is rather intended as support for players that want to install mods, not for mod makers...

I suggest that you have a look at this thread, as people are already talking about those questions. You can also ask on the official SFS Discord server on the modding channel, or search on Youtube, some youtubers made some tutorials too.

That thread is rather intended as support for players that want to install mods, not for mod makers...

I suggest that you have a look at this thread, as people are already talking about those questions. You can also ask on the official SFS Discord server on the modding channel, or search on Youtube, some youtubers made some tutorials too.
Oh sorry I'm asking help there now.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
hey i need help with the texture packs for some reason it says: failed to load texture pack info file: Example.pack
Hello and sorry for the delay. I also saw your private message but I was quite busy ultimately, I couldn't spend much time on the forum. From what I remember you already managed to install Heroix' pack correctly (see here). Which pack did you try to install? The format of texture packs has evolved and it's possible that some texture packs are obsolete.

Hello and sorry for the delay. I also saw your private message but I was quite busy ultimately, I couldn't spend much time on the forum. From what I remember you already managed to install Heroix' pack correctly (see here). Which pack did you try to install? The format of texture packs has evolved and it's possible that some texture packs are obsolete.
oh i installed this edited module textures the one that you sent me a link to