Mods and installation: Questions and answers

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
You're not supposed to open the dll. You simply have to move that file into the Mods directory. Those are the instructions that apply for you:
Got it figured out already. The mod needed UI tools that I also had to download. Everything good.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
When will there be a mod loader for Android?
Probably never as said in the first question. At least this is not planned for now.

Also, this is an international forum, thank you for writing in english on the forum.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I dont seem to have the modloader beta.
can someone help?
There's no more modloader beta. The mod loader is now fully part of the game, if your game is up to date then you have it.

Just to be curious, I thought I removed all mentions to the beta long ago, where did you see the mod loader beta mentionned?

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
there are an few things to consider: first, the left one in the build menu where you drag and drop the part is just... unscalable.
which means modders needs to break out alot of lines of codes.

i have another question, i keep seeing this world clock mod and i cant find it anywhere so do you have any links to it or even just info? or is it an update that i missed?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
i have another question, i keep seeing this world clock mod and i cant find it anywhere so do you have any links to it or even just info? or is it an update that i missed?
This is part of the VanillaUpgrades mod, you'll find it here.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Is TextureLoader not working right now or am I just installing textures the wrong way? I put the 'Many Color Texture Pack' by What is my purpose? but it wasn't appearing in-game
Normally the texture loader works, and I believe his pack worked too. Did you move the pack into the correct folder?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Someone helped me on the discord I was putting it into the mods folder and not in the textures folder in custom assests and it's working now thankfully
Glad to know that it works now. But you already had the answer in this thread, you could have fixed it by yourself.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
How do I install a mod that adds planets? I can't figure out where to put the folder.
That's not a mod, that's a planet pack. Put it in the custom solar systems folder