MoreParts Mod

Hey can someone please help me understand how dishes and antennas work? I ran a couple of tests and saw that dishes extend the signal to other rockets so I'm not sure what the purpose of the antenna is since it can't create a signal. Does it just make the signal stronger? Also please recommend a good orbiting height for earth satellites. Than you!

dani0105

Modder
Registered
Hey can someone please help me understand how dishes and antennas work? I ran a couple of tests and saw that dishes extend the signal to other rockets so I'm not sure what the purpose of the antenna is since it can't create a signal. Does it just make the signal stronger? Also please recommend a good orbiting height for earth satellites. Than you!
they are the same, it's just another antenna that you can use if you don't want to use the dish. you can use any height. but more away better

Please help me, I downloaded both electricity mod (0.4) and moreparts mod (2.2.0) but the space center still won't appear in my game. And the only part works is piston. my sfs version is 1.5.8.5

Please help me, I downloaded both electricity mod (0.4) and moreparts mod (2.2.0) but the space center still won't appear in my game. And the only part works is piston. my sfs version is 1.5.8.5
Try using 2.2.1 for latest release that works with 1.5.8.5. also sometimes when you unzip with Windows' default unzipping system it can make a folder inside a folder with the same name so make sure you only have one folder called MorePartsMod with the rest of the assets, settings, and dll files inside. There should not be a folder within a folder. Yo fix this simply go in the first folder and click the folder inside of it and cut and paste it outside the first folder. Sorry if it's a bit confusing but hope it made sense.

Try using 2.2.1 for latest release that works with 1.5.8.5. also sometimes when you unzip with Windows' default unzipping system it can make a folder inside a folder with the same name so make sure you only have one folder called MorePartsMod with the rest of the assets, settings, and dll files inside. There should not be a folder within a folder. Yo fix this simply go in the first folder and click the folder inside of it and cut and paste it outside the first folder. Sorry if it's a bit confusing but hope it made sense.
2.2.1 worked! thank you!

So when i try to mine on the moon it wont work. it just keeps saying There are Material Container. What does this mean and what do i do. I am also in a resource deposit.

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
So when i try to mine on the moon it wont work. it just keeps saying There are Material Container. What does this mean and what do i do. I am also in a resource deposit.
I think you need to have a material container to hold materials you mine