MoreParts Mod

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Hey, I haven't installed the mod, but I have a question. How can I just get these items without having to find resources. In other words, is there a kind of creative mode?

VTplayz

Modder
Registered
click the hinge
REMEMBER TO PUT IT IN ORIGINAL STATE BEFORE RETURN TO BUILD OR ALL THE PART ROTATED BY THE HINGE WILL ROTATE IN EDITOR AND IT WILL BE A MESS

kii

Registered
For some reason unknown, the satellite dishes get in the way making my rocket fully uncontrollable. Is there a way to fix this, or is this some sort of bug? Please answer soon, as the dishes look very cool and I want to use them on my spacecraft pieces.

kii

Registered
For some reason unknown, the satellite dishes get in the way making my rocket fully uncontrollable. Is there a way to fix this, or is this some sort of bug? Please answer soon, as the dishes look very cool and I want to use them on my spacecraft pieces.
Nevermind, I have found the solution by looking in settings.

Hello, I´m kinda new here and I just tried to install this amazing mod, but, unfortunately, nothing is working.
Geoeye doesn´t scan, caterpillar isn´t going, satellites and balloons aren´t working too. have you any idea how to fix it all? thanks, your fan