MoreParts Mod

Okay, it seems like you need two specific files from the download area of GitHub. These files will have a cube icon on their side.
That's what i get for not following the tutorial.

now i know that this is a problem i cant fix with the tutorial

i build the colony

then I attempted to add some buildings, but it tells me that I do not have enough resources to continue constructing buildings when i actually have 92% of materials left. What mistake am I making?

whenever i launch something from the moon and go dock it with my lunar station, the whole station just tilts 45 degrees all of the sudden. i've tested and seen that only rockets launched from earth dock with eachother, and only rockets launched from the moon dock with eachother as well. is it possible that you can fix this?

Moreparts Mod V3.0.2
Moreparts adds new parts and mechanics to the game.

Trailer

Tutorial
You can check how to use this mod in this link.

Colonies
Colonies are new buildings that you can create on any planet in the solar system(except earth). Colonies are made up of different buildings that add benefits to the player

ARPANET
The ARPANET is the name of the constellation of satellites that you can create to control your rockets. This game mechanic is optional and can only be activated by implementing the Telecommunication dish or Antenna part on your rocket.

Planet Resources
estos depósitos son útiles para extraer recursos materiales . Este recurso es necesario para generar: Componentes Eléctricos , Material de Construcción y Rocket en el edificio de la Refinería .

Piezas personalizadas
También se agregan algunas partes nuevas al juego. Algunos de ellos se enumeran a continuación:

Globo

Pistón

Rotor

Antena de telecomunicaciones

Pista continua

Parte de la bisagra

Descargar
Puede descargar los archivos aquí y puede consultar el tutorial de instalación aquí
I found a small error, when I installed the Mod I was building a new rocket and a colony button appeared, I clicked on it and an empty menu appeared, well and then I thought it was a movable window but no, well then I pressed another once in the colonies menu and it is not removed

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
I found a small error, when I installed the Mod I was building a new rocket and a colony button appeared, I clicked on it and an empty menu appeared, well and then I thought it was a movable window but no, well then I pressed another once in the colonies menu and it is not removed
you may have not made a colony yet. the window IS unmovable. and what is not removed?

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
whenever i launch something from the moon and go dock it with my lunar station, the whole station just tilts 45 degrees all of the sudden. i've tested and seen that only rockets launched from earth dock with eachother, and only rockets launched from the moon dock with eachother as well. is it possible that you can fix this?
I have that problem too but only with bp edited rotated docking ports.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
ah but what is the problem exactly
the problem is that rotated docking ports, rotated the spacecraft when you dock them and they do not come apart since they have been pulled together by bp edited rotated docking ports. thats the problem.