Neptune's Tiny-Huge Parts Pack

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
This thread is for my updated versions of Big and Small parts packs. I have decided to combine their development into one thread, although I will be keeping the small and big parts in separate pack files so you can still decide to only download the "tiny" or the "huge" portion, or both. Please note these updated packs have different names and are NOT compatible with my old Big Parts and Small Parts packs, you need to remove them before using these.

Supported Game Version: v1.5.10.2

Current Release: v1.0

Links:
Tiny Parts
Huge Parts

What do these add?

As stated above, these are an updated version of my old big/small parts packs. The tiny portion includes 2 wide tanks, cones, and fairings, and the huge portion includes the same, but 14-20 wide.

All tiny parts:
1674447973149.png

Some 20 wide parts from the huge portion:
1674448101280.png

How to Use:

1. Close the game, open Steam, then go to your library.
2. Right click SFS, then go to Manage > Browse Local Game Files.
3. Navigate to Mods > Custom Assets > Parts.
4. Download one or both packs from the above links, then drag and drop them here.

The parts will automatically appear in the new pick categories and in the relevant vanilla channels.

Last edited:

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
This thread is for my updated versions of Big and Small parts packs. I have decided to combine their development into one thread, although I will be keeping the small and big parts in separate pack files so you can still decide to only download the "tiny" or the "huge" portion, or both. Please note these updated packs have different names and are NOT compatible with my old Big Parts and Small Parts packs, you need to remove them before using these.

Supported Game Version: v1.5.9.8

Current Release: v1.0

Links:
Tiny Parts
Huge Parts

What do these add?

As stated above, these are an updated version of my old big/small parts packs. The tiny portion includes 2 wide tanks, cones, and fairings, and the huge portion includes the same, but 14-20 wide.

All tiny parts:
View attachment 96965

Some 20 wide parts from the huge portion:
View attachment 96967

How to Use:

1. Close the game, open Steam, then go to your library.
2. Right click SFS, then go to Manage > Browse Local Game Files.
3. Navigate to Mods > Custom Assets > Parts.
4. Download one or both packs from the above links, then drag and drop them here.

The parts will automatically appear in the new pick categories and in the relevant vanilla channels.
now I can do project orion without blueprint editing!