NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Supported Game Version: v1.5.8.5

After making my small parts pack, I realize the natural next step would be to make BIG parts! So here it is, my big parts pack.

This pack includes fuel tanks, heat shields, separators, and fairings from 14-20 wide, a new 6 wide capsule, and a new HUGE sea-level engine to match the new bigger tanks!

The new tanks, fairings, heat shields, and separators can be found in the new categories Big Fuel Tanks and Big Fairings. The new engine can be found under Engines, and the new capsule can be found under 6 Wide and Other.

1663169702388.png
1663169755331.png

The new capsule requires some assembly, you'll have to put the docking port on top manually, but it has built-in parachutes.

1663169805969.png
1663169869689.png

The new Griffin Engine is 1.5x the size of a Titan engine, and its stats can be seen above.

I highly recommend you also use my Pioneer Engine part with this pack, you are definitely going to need it if you want a vacuum engine up to the task of moving the huge rockets you'll be making with these.

How to Install:

1. Open the game, then click "Open Mods Folder"
2. Navigate to Custom Assets > Parts
3. Drag and drop "bigparts.pack" from the Google Drive link below into the folder.
4. Restart the game.

Google Drive - bigparts.pack

The game will automatically load the parts when you re-open it.

Last edited:

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Released v1.0.1, I gave the separators and fuel tanks a lot more adaptation range. Was way too hard to get them to adapt to smaller parts.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thread locked on NeptuneSky 's request.

As is, this mod is obsolete and no longer maintained. Please check the updated version if you wish to install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.