Neptune's Miscellaneous (Utility Parts)

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
This pack is just a random assortment of nice-to-have parts I've made with no particular way to sort them.

Supported Game Version: v1.5.10.2

Current Release: v1.3

Link to Latest Release: Google Drive - NeptunesMisc.pack

Important Note: This pack contains parts from packs I've decided to rework. If you use Big Parts or Small Parts you will need to remove it and replace them with Tiny-Huge Parts.

Parts:
1. 6 wide capsule with built-in parachutes + slim docking port for use on top of it
2. 3 new landing leg sizes
3. Micro probe
4. A small parachute

1693901009412.png

How to Use:

1. Close the game, open Steam, then go to your library.
2. Right click SFS, then go to Manage > Browse Local Game Files.
3. Navigate to Mods > Custom Assets > Parts.
4. Drag and drop the part asset from the above Google Drive link into the Parts folder.

The game will automatically load the parts when you re-open it. You can find them sprinkled around the relevant vanilla categories.

Last edited:
yo neptune sky i have been looking for a mod that adds: jet engines, helicopter propellers, and engines with built-in covers, could you possibly make that? if not its okay i just wanna make more air-built vehicles like helicopters. thanks.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
yo neptune sky i have been looking for a mod that adds: jet engines, helicopter propellers, and engines with built-in covers, could you possibly make that? if not its okay i just wanna make more air-built vehicles like helicopters. thanks.
My stuff probably won't venture into non-space territory. Sorry

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
v1.2 out now, fixed capsule docking port not actually being able to dock.