Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Admin
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Fly me to the Moon
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
1 more question can I submit the challenges in multiple threads in team hawk since I'm limited in terms of screenshots (20pcs)
You could always leave the remaining screenshots in a separate comment within the same thread.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Fly me to the Moon
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
I have like 38 screenshots but a single thread holds 20 as I know
You can first open a thread, and then post the first 20 screenshot in your first msg and post another 18 screenshot in another msg

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Admin
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Fly me to the Moon
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
I am currently working on a reusable rocket for the Hawk rank. Could one of the mods let me know if I can use no gravity to move part of my landed booster back to its original position, or do I have to do it without? Essentially just moving the black fairing parts back on top.
F6283D00-9635-498A-ABD5-D2C1D40AAC89.png

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Fly me to the Moon
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
I am currently working on a reusable rocket for the Hawk rank. Could one of the mods let me know if I can use no gravity to move part of my landed booster back to its original position, or do I have to do it without? Essentially just moving the black fairing parts back on top. View attachment 49677
Wow it is just like a flying machine!

T

TtTOtW

All maneuvers must be done cheat free. The craft and support systems must be designed accordingly.

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Admin
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Fly me to the Moon
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
All maneuvers must be done cheat free. The craft and support systems must be designed accordingly.
Sounds good. I’ll have to make some sort of tool then to get it done.

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Admin
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Fly me to the Moon
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
One last question. Should the vehicle be recovered after the second flight as well, or just the first flight?

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Fly me to the Moon
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Christmas Event Category Winner
One last question. Should the vehicle be recovered after the second flight as well, or just the first flight?
i think after landing the vehicle should be reloaded with fuels and new boosters?

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Admin
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Fly me to the Moon
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
i think after landing the vehicle should be reloaded with fuels and new boosters?
Yes, I know that. I’m taking about the second launch after recovery. Wondering if you have to recover the whole thing a second time.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Fly me to the Moon
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Christmas Event Category Winner
Yes, I know that. I’m taking about the second launch after recovery. Wondering if you have to recover the whole thing a second time.
i think its already done after 2 flights? i dunno if we are goin to recover it anyways...

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Ok so it took me a while to set up. Here are the basic requirements:

Team RCS:
- Register an account.

Team Titan:
- Single launch Lunar landing and safe landing back on Earth, cheat free and damage free.

Team Frontier:
- Build a 1:1 replica of a real rocket/shuttle, subject to approval by Gecko Gekkota or an appointed stand-in for this purpose.
- Do a Mars return trip with landing, on same terms as Team Titan requirements.
- Build a complete space station cheat free in LEO constructed from at least 4 separately launched parts. Complete means it has solar panels, hab, an escape craft, separate docking area for arriving spacecraft and the ability to change its own orbit without the help of the escape craft or any docked spacecraft.

Team Hawk: (any 3 will qualify you)
- Build a fully reusable spacecraft. All parts must be recovered, reattached refuelled, reloaded with a new payload and relaunched to orbit from the launchpad on Earth.
- Build a shuttle approved by TtTOtW or Blazer.
- Build a rocket that can deliver 600t to orbit untouched, within the normal DLC build grid (including payload). Base game players 200t.
- Perform a damage free Mercury landing with the supplied quicksave. No other craft may be launched.
- Plan and execute a mission to any Jovian moon, land on it, and return to Earth undamaged. For base game players, plan a flyby of all planets and moon's, and execute it with a final Earth landing.

Every task adds or enhanced some sort of forum permission or perk. The remaining teams will be expanded upon in the following post.
S p e e d r u n i t i s

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
Fly me to the Moon
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
I feel like doing any 1 task should allow you access to the rank directly below.
Also, can I use a post in a pre-existing thread for one of my submissions? I'd like to use my submission for the kiloton club for the 600t+ challenge.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Deja Vu
Swingin' on a Star
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Professor
Just putting this out there, the chances of me photocopying a rocket are so low that scientists could use it to define the heat death of the universe