Rip elbow

P

PhantomGamingYT

I experienced something bike related too. Our place has speed bumps cause people here are too dum to slow down. I once was speeding downhill and it was too late when I noticed a bump and I just got catapulted in to the air and my bike fell on me. The bike didnt harm me but I got a terrible scratch and cried like a baby for 5 minutes
Lol, cried like a baby.

T

TtTOtW

A yellowish liquid containing a lot of iron. Stops bleeding dead in its tracks. Burns like hell.

E

Earlmilly1

People seem to suck at biking here, So lemme add to it. 7.5 days ago, I was biking around my road(it was just covered in gravel for some reason)and I found That I COULD DRIFT it i used breaks nd turned sharp allat once. (Dont try it. I was a stupid idea) Well, I played an initial d song (the logical thing to do when drifting) And when turning a cirner downhill, I drifted and fell. Started tumbling but my foot was stuck in it. The handle smacked me in the eye and I had a green bruise with a diameter of like 2in. on my shouler.

E

Earlmilly1

People seem to suck at biking here, So lemme add to it. 7.5 days ago, I was biking around my road(it was just covered in gravel for some reason)and I found That I COULD DRIFT it i used breaks nd turned sharp allat once. (Dont try it. I was a stupid idea) Well, I played an initial d song (the logical thing to do when drifting) And when turning a cirner downhill, I drifted and fell. Started tumbling but my foot was stuck in it. The handle smacked me in the eye and I had a green bruise with a diameter of like 2in. on my shouler.
Part two. I was biking tiday and i went on a (gravel) bike path. I should learn a lesson. NOPE! Well I fell(duh) and slid like 10ft on my knee (I was wearing shorts-just my luck!) Well, I took a pic, and was gonna post here, but I feel like it was too… bloody. It didnt hurt, but probably cuz I was stunned, Just like when I slit my finger to the bone with a pocket knife… Im stupid.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Part two. I was biking tiday and i went on a (gravel) bike path. I should learn a lesson. NOPE! Well I fell(duh) and slid like 10ft on my knee (I was wearing shorts-just my luck!) Well, I took a pic, and was gonna post here, but I feel like it was too… bloody. It didnt hurt, but probably cuz I was stunned, Just like when I slit my finger to the bone with a pocket knife… Im stupid.
Soooo...you hurt yourself......then yo did it a week after...... 639DF1DB-AD42-46B4-B9B8-A2C055D663BC.jpeg ABF202B2-762C-4975-9D4C-CC2ECBDC7015.jpeg

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Ouch, gravel and mud are horrible

T

TtTOtW

Earl, I literally cut the tip of my finger off once. Do your think I went to the doctor? Nope. Taped it on and continued work for another 2 hours. It grew back on...

E

Earlmilly1

I was almost shot by a rifle. The guy was walking with it pointed forward, towards me, finger on trigger. It was loaded and i noticed the safety is off. He walkscloser to get more ammo, and starts to trip.… I literally had to sprint over and enable the safety…