Rip elbow

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I was almost shot by a rifle. The guy was walking with it pointed forward, towards me, finger on trigger. It was loaded and i noticed the safety is off. He walkscloser to get more ammo, and starts to trip.… I literally had to sprint over and enable the safety…
Only in America......

S

Stathis™

i too once almost cut the tip of my finger off (the very tip, above my fingernails, but still deep enough to still have a mark) while cutting bread. i learned one important lesson, to be more careful of where i place my hand when cutting things

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
I was almost shot by a rifle. The guy was walking with it pointed forward, towards me, finger on trigger. It was loaded and i noticed the safety is off. He walkscloser to get more ammo, and starts to trip.… I literally had to sprint over and enable the safety…
Was that army camp or something?

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
I hope whoever was in charge did something about him. People are so dumb sometimes...