[Roleplay] Astronomer Starmaker, a Terran Diaspora.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
After making sure everything's working alright, I opened the capsule and got out of it. Soon, my body slammed into the solid surface of this planet, but I got up and dusted the dirt on my body.
I'm standing in the middle of somewhere I've never been to before. This familiar yet awfully strange scenery caused some indescribable feelings to well up within my form.

But soon enough, I reminded myself about what I have to do. I got myself out of this daze and started looking around.

Btw, @The Astronomer, would you like to return with me, or get back to Saturn on your own? Just need to know for mission planning.
"I'll return with you. When are we going to depart?" I replied.

Last edited:

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
After making sure everything's working alright, I opened the capsule and got out of it. I took a wrong step, and soon enough my body slammed into the solid ground.

I simply got up and dusted the dirt on my body.

The first thing I did, of course, is to look around. It made me aware of the fact that I am standing in the middle of somewhere I've never been to before. This homely yet surreal scenery, right in the deepest reaches of the uncanny valley, caused some indescribable feelings to well up within my substrate.

But soon enough, I reminded myself about what I have to do. I got myself out of the daze and started looking around.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
After making sure everything's working alright, I opened the capsule and got out of it. Soon, my body slammed into the solid surface of this planet, but I got up and dusted the dirt on my body.
I'm standing in the middle of somewhere I've never been to before. This familiar yet awfully strange scenery caused some indescribable feelings to well up within my form.

But soon enough, I reminded myself about what I have to do. I got myself out of this daze and started looking around.

"I'll return with you. When are we going to depart?" I replied.
Not for a while. I'm working on coordinating the launches of some new components to bring to Titan, and that could take some time. Also, I need to send up a new module for Unbound... I screwed up the design of the last one.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Alright, I'm heading back into Space Starmaker. It's time for me to return to Saturn. Feel free to stick around for a bit, I'm taking the SCS Tenebrous on her Maiden Voyage, but the Radiant will be waiting to take you home.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Alright, I'm heading back into Space Starmaker. It's time for me to return to Saturn. Feel free to stick around for a bit, I'm taking the SCS Tenebrous on her Maiden Voyage, but the Radiant will be waiting to take you home.
I've finished looking around, so you can take me back with you on the new ship. Though I still need to ship these data to @Gecko Gekkota , I suppose I can program it to automatically goes to them.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
e-mail it to my office, they'll foward it to me.
"My information encryption is different from yours, so you wouldn't be able to open it. I'll have to physically send it. Wait for a small cargo to arrive in Martian orbit."
The small, sub-kilogram package full of information is strapped to a tug, which is a little more than a small hypergolic fuel tank, a single main rocket, a bunch of RCS, and avionics, which then proceed to head off on a Hohmann trajectory to Mars.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
"My information encryption is different from yours, so you wouldn't be able to open it. I'll have to physically send it. Wait for a small cargo to arrive in Martian orbit."
The small, sub-kilogram package full of information is strapped to a tug, which is a little more than a small hypergolic fuel tank, a single main rocket, a bunch of RCS, and avionics, which then proceed to head off on a Hohmann trajectory to Mars.
Nah, just bring it with you, we can stop by Mars on our way home.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Sounds ike it's gonna be fun. Come on up to Point Inception Sanctor, we'll depart from there.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Just a note Sanctor, I won't be returning to Earth, you'll have to make your own way back.