SR2: The Good, the Bad, and the Aerodynamically Infeasible

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
I only turn it on when taking screenshots because it murders the framerate
I never seemed to have had an problems with anti-aliasing when I played on computer, it was the bloom and ambient occlusion that really did it in.

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
5BD7348E-8B9E-483B-9794-4C5D1E736C14.png

Made this cute little dome for the Cylero station, outfitted with 2 MFDs and some comfy chairs. I didn’t give it a door because the Droods can teleport in by simply being near the chairs, and they can leave by timewarping out.

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
FD80A3D5-7E22-4B31-87EE-3229D47277F5.png

I think this will be the final design of the Cylero Station for now. It’s got space enough for 10 astronauts. I was planning on putting two contra-rotating rings, but I determined them to be far to bulky to haul into orbit.

I’m going to send up the components with a CDAV. As well, a new CCC tank will go up in order to haul up a few rounds of methalox and monoprop for the CDAV.

Maybe even a third, if I want to send up a crew to hang about while the cargo arrives. Get some practice in for launching multiple things in the same transfer window.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I believe I have topped this screenshot. This is taken from a mission I took it on today where I would travel to another launch site about 950km away, bomb it, and return to base.
View attachment 53785
Ohhhh noice shock wave! and explody over der! :p :) :)