Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well you do have both Stalinium and Solar Panels. They are now called “Unbreakable Parts”
Which is literally abused by the guys who then claimed that they got to point A to point Z :p

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Cheaters overuse all the cheats, not just “make everything solar panels”.

Edit: Also, let’s go BOT now. Let’s not derail a good thread.
Oh yeah :)

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
Trying to make my super heavy lift rocket better.
Changes:
  • Made the boosters longer
  • Changed the engines in the second stage from Hawk engines to Frontier engines
  • Clipped a capsule into the second stage instead of having 2 probes in the payload fairing
  • Increased the fuel in the first stage by a bit
421EC577-23F1-479B-B050-2F4D3306CA44.png

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
Starship docking test went wrong...
I timewarped and the untimewarp button wasn’t working so I crashed into it in orbit...
654941A5-6BA7-4F26-B26E-AF10B4160EC8.png

and no I did not make a quick save because of course I didn’t

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Starship docking test went wrong...
I timewarped and the untimewarp button wasn’t working so I crashed into it in orbit...
View attachment 60134
Rip. Timewarp is always risky during 1.5 docking maneuvers. I can’t even timewarp within 5km of any other craft as it completely lags the game out.

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
Rip. Timewarp is always risky during 1.5 docking maneuvers. I can’t even timewarp within 5km of any other craft as it completely lags the game out.
It wasn’t even lag I did a burn to get closer and timewarped and just smacked the starship

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
That's when you keep timewarping until you safely phase through! ;) Haven't done it in 1.5 because, ya know, lag.:confused:

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
That's when you keep timewarping until you safely phase through! ;) Haven't done it in 1.5 because, ya know, lag.:confused:
yea but I just had to untimewarp right before it would phase through :rolleyes:

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
New issues found:
When using RCS a mystery fuel tank is used. I have no idea where it is and it is very annoying
The landing legs make it very difficult to dock. This means I have to dock harder than I’d like to.
Undocking is also really hard for some reason?? Had to spam click the docking port in order to undock them

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
New issues found:
When using RCS a mystery fuel tank is used. I have no idea where it is and it is very annoying
The landing legs make it very difficult to dock. This means I have to dock harder than I’d like to.
Undocking is also really hard for some reason?? Had to spam click the docking port in order to undock them
Looks like there might be an extra fuel tank near the top of the vehicle. Can’t tell if it’s connected or not. In terms of docking, maybe try to work out some sort of aft to aft docking system. I’ve always found that sticking ports inside the lip of the nose cones causes problems with the hit box getting covered up.

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
Looks like there might be an extra fuel tank near the top of the vehicle. Can’t tell if it’s connected or not. In terms of docking, maybe try to work out some sort of aft to aft docking system. I’ve always found that sticking ports inside the lip of the nose cones causes problems with the hit box getting covered up.
I found out that the landing legs hitbox sticks out of the rocket a bit and that is what makes the docking harder

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
New issues found:
That thing has a connection to my infinite no fuel drive :p

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
It depends. Most of my dockings involve high part count builds, but it gets pretty bad. The issue with 1.5 lag is that it completely freezes the game. You aren’t able to switch to or from map view, click the pause menu, or use the throttle.

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
So there are 2 ways I can dock. I can either do the one that looks cooler in my opinion, but is difficult to do as I have to bash the docking ports together
20E65BAB-190B-43E7-B08B-ACA7613853E9.png

Or I can do the easier one that is just a regular docking, but doesn’t look as cool.
301900A5-ED29-4F79-BD4E-AE0A9148433F.png

Not really sure which I should do

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
So there are 2 ways I can dock. I can either do the one that looks cooler in my opinion, but is difficult to do as I have to bash the docking ports together
View attachment 60145

Or I can do the easier one that is just a regular docking, but doesn’t look as cool.
View attachment 60146
Not really sure which I should do
.......Try make 2001: A Space Odyssey´s Discovery.....there...a challenge

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
Trying to make dream chaser.. not sure where I should put the engines though. Also not sure about the wheels.

01F8743B-3937-4016-849D-6C7E8FEAF8A1.png