Superheavy/Starship 1:1 recreation with Mechazilla

Daniel_Tech

Man on the Moon
Registered
introducing my 1:1 recreation of Starship!

This blueprint also included with Mechazilla,Orbital Tank Farm and OLM!

Note* the starship is a bit more high by 0.2 off

The OLM

The OLM is not like others.It got retractable shielding on the Booster QD and also semi-realistic Smoke when the engine ignited(by staging)

The Mechazilla

The Mechazilla got moving chopsticks that move up and down,It also got ship QD.However,it didn't have the QD part,only the structure.I might add it the next time.It also can catch Superheavy and Starship but it can't move the Superheavy and Starship because the solar panel not strong enough

Orbital Tank Farm

The Orbital Tank farm if for fueling both Superheavy And Starship(you need to fill them one by one)

Superheavy

The Superheavy is a reusable booster that can be caught by Mechazilla mid-air.It's task is for accelerate Starship.It also got realistic frosting on the body

Starship

Starship is a reusable upper stage that can land by body flopping and be vertical before it touches the ground or be caught by Mechazilla .It's task is delivering payload to any earth orbit,the moon and mars.i don't know the exact payload capacity and mass that it can take.Like Superheavy,it also got frosting and header tanks!(make sure to fill those header tanks)

Mods

For this to work, you need to install additional mods and custom parts(if you don't know how to install mods,you can search for a tutorial online)

Texturable mod
PicoSpace Industries' Utility pack
Heat shield tiles
SpaceX engines 1.35
Stock vacuum engines
PicoSpace Industries' Semi-Realistic Rocket Engines & Booster Pack

Note* can someone test this for me if it suitable for other devices
Spaceflight Simulator 4_29_2023 4_07_55 PM.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you make a folder inside a .ZIP file since i cant load it it says something in the lines of "could not load blueprint from (insert C/ bla bla bla)/SpaceFlight Simulator Game/Saving/Blueprints/ (name)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Can you make a folder inside a .ZIP file since i cant load it it says something in the lines of "could not load blueprint from (insert C/ bla bla bla)/SpaceFlight Simulator Game/Saving/Blueprints/ (name)
Did you make sure you had all the required mods installed? That build uses custom parts, so it will fail to load if you have a parts pack missing.