Suspected bugs

I was testing the lag by crashing a rocket into a stack of magnets when I discovered a strange but funny bug. Broken wheels can fly if they roll to a wheel which is attached to a vehicle. If order to facilitate reproduction, I precise if needed that the docking ports are stacked by 2 at the same place, I don’t know if it has an influence on wheels.

Attachments

It's all about FAMILY

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
One of them is the good 1.406 version.
Really the best version of SFS in a number of ways. A: we had electricity...

... Yeah sure everything in 1.5 is more developed but it's like modding has destroyed the need to invent things like joints and landing gear. That level of design is consequently nearly dead. Aside from 1.4, I say the two PC versions were the best.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Really the best version of SFS in a number of ways. A: we had electricity...

... Yeah sure everything in 1.5 is more developed but it's like modding has destroyed the need to invent things like joints and landing gear. That level of design is consequently nearly dead. Aside from 1.4, I say the two PC versions were the best.
Not really, some mechanisms like pistons or hinges are currently very hard to make as a custom part, those kinds of builds are still popular, with new designs being developed.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I agree. But, the creativity to make them are far less prevalent. It used to be commonplace.
I think its probably because of blueprint editing, but i wouldnt call it a downfall, rather an evolution of the community. A real downfall is in the members, i remember this place flourishing even at the start of 2020, those were some great times that i sometimes wish i came back too, but the game evolves, and so does community... Its cool that Stef brought back the link to the Forum in the game though, thats a nice touch

It's all about FAMILY

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
I think its probably because of blueprint editing, but i wouldnt call it a downfall, rather an evolution of the community. A real downfall is in the members, i remember this place flourishing even at the start of 2020, those were some great times that i sometimes wish i came back too, but the game evolves, and so does community... Its cool that Stef brought back the link to the Forum in the game though, thats a nice touch
Well. News... It's gone again.
Spaceflight Simulator 2022_11_20 12_09_16.png

Version 1.5.9 on iOS.

Stage Separators are increasing their size to match fairings and not connecting to the stage above it. Fairings won’t release unless all of the separators are triggered as well.
FF3A9588-C71B-456E-BFB4-8F37C00066B5.png