Dyson Sphere

The First Dysonaut
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Registered
I’m on iOS and the built in sharing feature is not working for downloading or sharing. I’m on version 1.5.9.3. To trigger the bug just find any blueprint that uses a Spaceflight Simulator sharing link.

S

Sportgus

Landing legs can clip into anything even without part clipping enabled, unless that was intended.

1.5.9.3 iOS

So I was trying to send a rover to mars and when i try to make an orbit, the orbit projected path dissapears. I don’t know if it is just my device or it’s the game.

I triggered it by doing a normal orbit attempt.

CosmauNox

Man on the Moon
Registered
On the public beta 2 on Android (updated yesterday but the bug I mentioned has been there for 2 or 3 builds)
Oh, first things first, lurker for a while, just registered and first post. Been fascinated with space simulators since the early days of Orbiter Sim.
The bug: stage engines, except first stage, disappear during ssving or loading of the blueprint, as if the separator was not hollow anymore.
Thanks for the cool sim and awesome community
Cheers,
CosmauNox

CosmauNox

Man on the Moon
Registered
Just updated to beta 3, engines are still disappearing, making it impossible to do multi stages. Forces me to use the lift off engine all the way to the moon, carrying all the empty Fuel tanks aa I transfer lox from upper stages.

CosmauNox

Man on the Moon
Registered
Just updated to beta 3, engines are still disappearing, making it impossible to do multi stages. Forces me to use the lift off engine all the way to the moon, carrying all the empty Fuel tanks aa I transfer lox from upper stages.
Both posts talk about Android build, 1.5.9.6 beta 2 for post #80 (my OP) and beta 3 for #81

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered

When I copy the base solar system folder the copied folder doesn’t load any planets and I can’t leave until I force close the game.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend

When I copy the base solar system folder the copied folder doesn’t load any planets and I can’t leave until I force close the game.
Does this help to solve your problem?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Alright, maybe copying the base solar system is a bad idea.
It's not a bad idea. This is a bug and you're right reporting it. If my fix can solve your problem then it's good but still, it's not a proper solution, other people will get the same problem at some point.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Thanks for the report.
Does it happen without any staging given to the blueprint via the staging function?

Para

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Mac App Store, 1.5.7.3.
I was playing on a custom KSP pack and when I got an encounter with Eve, the ship orbit ellipse disappeared and the target "full-screen" icon locked in place. Mission achievements turn to blank A's and the ship in view mode starts flickering and changing positions.
Sometimes this happens with other bodies randomly too.

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 8.31.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 8.31.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 8.36.52 PM.png

CosmauNox

Man on the Moon
Registered
The engine doing a Houdini is still happening in Android 1.5.9.7 but at least not to my lander's Kolibri, which is NOT disappearing. My 2nd stage Valiant keeps disappearing, while the ideal stages example rocket never had the bug. Weird stuff, part of me wishes I could be debugging the code to find what's going on hehehe

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
1.5.9.7 ( beta)
Docking port not working in flight.
When stationary on ground the Docking port works just fine but when I start flying it it won't undock I need to use Docking ports because I am doing the reusability mission. My android phone (also on 1.5.9.7 beta) doesn't have this bug but my tablet on the same version does!

Attachments

CosmauNox

Man on the Moon
Registered
On Steam PC Beta, I find it impossible to put the longer retractable legs for landers at the surface of fuel tanks (the hull), as the grid snapping is too coarse for it to work.
No such problem on Android...
Cheers!

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
On Steam PC Beta, I find it impossible to put the longer retractable legs for landers at the surface of fuel tanks (the hull), as the grid snapping is too coarse for it to work.
No such problem on Android...
Cheers!
There are several mods that cater for exactly that! And of course there's the part clipping cheat!

version:1.5.9.9beta
Android 8
sfs freezes when i am approching the Mars
i tried many times but the result is same
i was 11696544km from the earth that time
Screenshot_20230120-101843.jpg
here is the screenshot

Bebo

Registered
Samsung A22; Android 13; One UI Core 5.0;
20 GB free memory; Game version 1.5.9.9.

Game lagging when
1. Crossing Hartmann's line
2. Speed up game arrow option stuck when want to slow it down again, but timeline still going on and thus miss the station in orbit
3. Game lag especially when get close to large object in orbit like station

Game worked normaly without any lagging at previous versions...

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Windows version of SFS 1.5.9.8, but this bug was in previous versions too.

Bug happens again and again after some time in play. The bigger part of the solar system is exposed to the screen (more object, more distances, more time was timewarped) - the shorter this time will be, it might be even minutes.

The essence of bug is that fps in the game simply drops lower and lower very fast to absurdly low values.

If i simply press ESC, then Exit to Space Center and then immediately press Resume button at Space Center screen - i get back in game and fps always becomes very high again. No matter what is on the screen, even all solar system - very high fps anyway.

But over some time in play fps goes lower and lower, even after just 1-2 minutes sometimes, and if i didn't restore fps with going to Space Center and back - it will continue to get lower, like 15, then 10, then 8, then 5 fps. And after visiting Space Center instantly 200-500 fps, but for several minutes only.