Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Why not just use youtube mate, Please use youtube, Youtube will show in browser, your attachment i have to click on then download it, then open up in my video viewing software. Then i have to delete it and make this comment

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Why not just use youtube mate, Please use youtube, Youtube will show in browser, your attachment i have to click on then download it, then open up in my video viewing software. Then i have to delete it and make this comment
Sorry, but I don't have a yt channel.

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Won't your Hawk engine destroy your fuel tank?
Apart from that I have nothing against the design, but just to make sure it's clear you can't bp-edit engines so that they generate no heat.
They don't take heat damage for some reason...
It's a BP edited aerodynamic fuselage

Im gonna grind all the ranks later today. Am I right to assume you cant use infinite build space? Im guessing that since it says no cheats. And yes, I know I have to do the others first. I‘m just trying to make myself some mental plans before I start.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Im gonna grind all the ranks later today. Am I right to assume you cant use infinite build space? Im guessing that since it says no cheats. And yes, I know I have to do the others first. I‘m just trying to make myself some mental plans before I start.
Yep, no cheats except for part clipping, though some challenges don’t allow that.