Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Why not just use youtube mate, Please use youtube, Youtube will show in browser, your attachment i have to click on then download it, then open up in my video viewing software. Then i have to delete it and make this comment

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Why not just use youtube mate, Please use youtube, Youtube will show in browser, your attachment i have to click on then download it, then open up in my video viewing software. Then i have to delete it and make this comment
Sorry, but I don't have a yt channel.

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Won't your Hawk engine destroy your fuel tank?
Apart from that I have nothing against the design, but just to make sure it's clear you can't bp-edit engines so that they generate no heat.
They don't take heat damage for some reason...
It's a BP edited aerodynamic fuselage

Im gonna grind all the ranks later today. Am I right to assume you cant use infinite build space? Im guessing that since it says no cheats. And yes, I know I have to do the others first. I‘m just trying to make myself some mental plans before I start.

mariohobbs

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Im gonna grind all the ranks later today. Am I right to assume you cant use infinite build space? Im guessing that since it says no cheats. And yes, I know I have to do the others first. I‘m just trying to make myself some mental plans before I start.
Yep, no cheats except for part clipping, though some challenges don’t allow that.

Dr. Alex

Director of the FSP
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
For the Jupiter mission, are gravity assists allowed? I don't see a yes or no for that anywhere.

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I don't know, I would just use cheats to put it in orbit and turn them off for the mission

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
can we edit a quicksave of the launch so that the rockets throttle percent is over 100 for the déjà vu challenge?

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
It's like stretching engines without the stretching