The Constellation of Eternia: A Game of Seven Stars

S

Spacey1100

First of all, welcome to the Forums :) And Thank you, I see you used Ankhman for your profile pic. That's great.

Abou the SR2 system, That's gonna be hard. My phone can barely take the current Eternia, and I still need to Add the comets. So, I'll probably concentrate on that.
Hey I have some textures for you

Attachments

S

Spacey1100

First of all, welcome to the Forums :) And Thank you, I see you used Ankhman for your profile pic. That's great.

Abou the SR2 system, That's gonna be hard. My phone can barely take the current Eternia, and I still need to Add the comets. So, I'll probably concentrate on that.
Blazer what will happen if I download Eternia 2? Will my colonies and rockets disappear because I'm gonna have to reload it, or not?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Wa
Since you're making Eternia 2, will my colonies and rockets disappear if I download Eternia 2?
Blazer what will happen if I download Eternia 2? Will my colonies and rockets disappear because I'm gonna have to reload it, or not?
Nope, at all. No bodies will be remove from the current Eternia. Only new ones will be added. Your colonies will stay in place. The only major difference is that Kyjoo will have an atmosphere.

Hey I have some textures for you
Oh, thanks :D!

S

Spacey1100

Nope, at all. No bodies will be remove from the current Eternia. Only new ones will be added. Your colonies will stay in place. The only major difference is that Kyjoo will have an atmosphere.

Oh, thanks :D!
Thanks man! I thought Kyjoo already has an atmo?

Okay, giving that I reached the limit of 15 screenshots on the first post, I will use this second post to show some stuff that I wish to remark on this pack. There are 130 bodies on Eternia So there's no way I can post them all here. I will post only a selection here, and for the rest I'll make an Imgur album :) .
I will make it with no particular order. So, first of all we have Ankhman, a mining planet. It is in Orbit around Astrea, Is Its first planet and it has no moon.
View attachment 25055
This is Arcanium a very weird and beautiful moon, around the Planet Itze, of the star Erganium. Whenever you want to cast a powerful spell, go to Arcanium, it will recharge your mana ;) .
View attachment 25056
Now we have the new textures I've implemented for Eve, Kerbin and Laythe, in GuHP20's Kerbol System!
Kerbin:
View attachment 25057
Eve:
View attachment 25058
Laythe:
View attachment 25059
This is Jingmei, the last planet of Djamayanti. As you can see, it is a small iced world and it has an atmo and a small ring:
View attachment 25060
Meet Vastium. Vastium is one of the moons of the gas giant Seth, around the star Minerva. It is a very volcanic world with a thick atmo. Great for a rovering challenge!
View attachment 25061
And now comes GearWheel's Tandem. I modified the atmosphere and the fog, and here's the result. I don't know what you think but to me, this is one of the most beautiful planets ever made:
View attachment 25062
To establish a Civilization, a good place is Kheili. It is the second moon of the planet Itze, around the star Erganium. What do you think?
View attachment 25063
If you're looking for some heat, go to Tiamat. It is the first planet of Minerva, and definetively a place for some summer vacations:
View attachment 25064
Or, in the other hand, If you're looking for some cold, then Nívea is the place for you! It is the third planet around Minerva:
View attachment 25065
This is my selection. There are a lot of good stuff on Eternia, So I've posted the others on an Imgur album.
Here it is:
Link
Could you add Hellstar Remina to the game?

1581945213371.png

1581945221161.png

Just a question about this system, if I want to go to Nívia(for example) it shows only one transfer window, so I only get in the transfer window and accelerate or I need to make something else?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Just a question about this system, if I want to go to Nívia(for example) it shows only one transfer window, so I only get in the transfer window and accelerate or I need to make something else?
To get interstellar, you have make sure the stars, not only the planets are in the right position. To get to Minerva (the System where Nivea is) make sure Minerva is in front of Velkarion by about 45 degrees, and that Udgard (your spawning planet) must be aligned with Velkarion's trajectory around the Black Hole, then all you have to do is burn for Velkarion, get as close as you can, then burn prograde at your Velkarion periapsis, that should put you on your way to Minerva.
Hey blazer can you change the textures of some of the planets as some of them are the same thing to other moons.
I can't. Too many textures will make my game crash. Its because of the shitty phone I have. Its mandatory that some textures are repeated.
Also can you add a dead meme to the baricenter of jumell and eyra?
A meme? What do you mean? You mean that I make the texture of the barycenter a meme? That's not gonna happen.