The Constellation of Eternia: A Game of Seven Stars

This pack replaces the original planets of the game, but you can save your real-life planets and quicksaves, by moving them to another folder, So you can install this one, and when you want to play with the real-life planets again, you can Install them back and repeat this process infinite times. In Eternia's folder In the attachments of this post there's a ReadMe.txt wich you really should read, so you learn how to switch between Eternia and the Real Solar System, as many times as you want :).
Hey Blazer, Just Asking Can I Make Video Tutorials On How to Install Eternia 1 And 2 In SFS. That Would Be Beneficial For Both Of Us. As If You Post the Link Here Then More People Would Come To My Channel And Other Will See That Video Your Pack Will Also Become Famous. Don't Worry I Will Obviosly Give Credit To You.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hey Blazer, Just Asking Can I Make Video Tutorials On How to Install Eternia 1 And 2 In SFS. That Would Be Beneficial For Both Of Us. As If You Post the Link Here Then More People Would Come To My Channel And Other Will See That Video Your Pack Will Also Become Famous. Don't Worry I Will Obviosly Give Credit To You.
Okay, I was going to make a vídeo tutorial too, but if you want to, you can do it. Of course, you have to give me credit for this pack.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I'm trying to start a save I just made by building and it says it's missing an import.txt thingy
The Import_Settings.txt file for the planet packs? You can find it in you "Custom Solar Systems" folder, under the Example subfolder.

Does anyone have one I can use? (Sorry for the second post, I forgot to put them together)
No worries, it can happen. However it's better to create your own thread in the help and support section for such request. Blazer will appreciate that his Eternia thread is not cluttered with small requests like this one :)

The Import_Settings.txt file for the planet packs? You can find it in you "Custom Solar Systems" folder, under the Example subfolder.

No worries, it can happen. However it's better to create your own thread in the help and support section for such request. Blazer will appreciate that his Eternia thread is not cluttered with small requests like this one :)
Thanks, now ... I have something for blazer, to launch a rocket I need a launchpad_location.txt thingy or else I get stuck in a weird stone structure and in the map it shows nothing

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hey Blazer , I have a request, could you give me the Launchpad position data as it requires this so my rockets will actually... Ahem... Be able to spawn and launch
Screenshot_2021-10-22-21-01-13-035.jpg

In the link literally just above your post (which by the way, says is for 1.5 in blue) you'll find a full functional Eternia 1 for the 1.5 versions of the game with the Launchpad.txt file. That's the one everyone uses. ;)