JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Uhhhh... Not sure how the heck you gave an atmosphere to a body whose gravity is below 1 BUT... drink coffee and have a nice day!
I changed the gravity using your USFS threads and mate an atmosphere I went with Mars atmosphere because I like the design and I used GearWheel after earth planet pack for the Terra texture

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Here is the lander for the upcoming mission that I've designed for cosmo it has a drill aswell
Screenshot_20200526-194105.png

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Okay, sounds cool, but I mean reallistically, how would you terraform such a small body.
Using my new secret teraforming device that the crew of Proteus 1 places in the ground their was about 500 pieces of the device and now we have an atmosphere now we decided to try and plans seeds and we have a planet that has water nearby so we send a couple of missions there and covers the moon with water and then we completed the teraforming

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Using my new secret teraforming device that the crew of Proteus 1 places in the ground their was about 500 pieces of the device and now we have an atmosphere now we decided to try and plans seeds and we have a planet that has water nearby so we send a couple of missions there and covers the moon with water and then we completed the teraforming
Ah, Ok.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Cosmo's fan I would land next to the drill that I've sent you so your astronauts can operate the drill and take samples

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Vice Chairman of the UNSO Cosmo's fan tried to send up the lander to Neried we used the J-SAT 2.0 to map out a flat area but unfortunately the service module for the voyage to Neried failed so we had to scrub the mission during LEO seems Psychic because this happend before the Falcon 9 launch

Cosmo's fan

«★★» Commander «★★» // PT
TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Okay, the second try to land on nereidian surface was successful
The J-SAT 2.0 helped us in getting the data for the best landing site and the data recorded by the impactor helped us with the gravitational properties of nereid,that was to make the lander as heavy as possible since the gravity is too low
So the mission is in three parts
Credits:- the lander prototype was designed by our honourable chairman Joeanian Space Program

Last edited:

Cosmo's fan

TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
1.The lander
Liftoff (through sls block-2):-
Screenshot_20200527_201103.jpg

Boosters sep:-
Screenshot_2020_0527_201326.png

Fairing deploment:-
Screenshot_2020_0527_201349.png

1st/core stage sep:-
Screenshot_2020_0527_201505.png

And now waiting for the propulsion module in LEO.

Cosmo's fan

TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
2. The Propulsion Module
Liftoff (through Delta-IV Heavy):-
Screenshot_2020_0527_203039.png

Booster sep:-
Screenshot_2020_0527_203341.png

Fairing deployment:-
Screenshot_2020_0527_203408.png

1st/core stage sep:-
Screenshot_2020_0527_203444.png

Encounter with The Lander:-
Screenshot_20200528_151026.jpg

Docked successfully with lander:-
Screenshot_20200528_151229.jpg

Cosmo's fan

TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
3. Trajectory to Neptune and finally landing
2nd stage seperated and panel deployment:-
Screenshot_20200528_153652.jpg

Captured Neried's orbit:-
Screenshot_2020_0528_155406.png

Undocking propulsion module:-
Screenshot_2020_0528_195518.png

Descend trajectory to land:-
IMG_20200528_205635.JPG

Near Neried's surface:-
Screenshot_2020_0528_200102.png

Landed on Nereid's surface:-
Screenshot_2020_0528_200253.png

Mission Accomplished!

Credits:- All Rockets and modules used are designed by me and Joeanian Space Program

Cosmo's fan

TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The lander is equipped with a drill and infrared heat detection cameras which discovered the presence of water on 30 km east to the landing site, while landing

T

The Dark in the Light

Damn, I have the feeling you'll have all of Neptune's moons colonized before I ever start my city. Nice work, I can't wait to see more.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The next part of the Neried mission is human Landings were going to send a lander to land near the drill so UNSO astronauts can use the drill also Cosmo's fan will be posting most of the time sunce I made him the tempery leader of the UNSO for a few days

Last edited:

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Damn, I have the feeling you'll have all of Neptune's moons colonized before I ever start my city. Nice work, I can't wait to see more.
Dude he has only done it with Neptune.
I have colonized all moon of Venus and Mercury :cool::p

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Dude he has only done it with Neptune.
I have colonized all moon of Venus and Mercury :cool::p
Were colonising Neptune's Moons we can't colonise the planet we've even teraformed a moon

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
My faction has redeemed it's self when we were the USSO we were unsuccessful my faction was going to collapse but we returned and reformed to the UNSO and focused even more and look were we are now we've teraformed weve colonised and were working on so much morw

T

TtTOtW

More than :). You have really picked up the torch. I knew you had it in you... I know I was hard on you in the beginning. But it is because I saw potential.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
More than :). You have really picked up the torch. I knew you had it in you... I know I was hard on you in the beginning. But it is because I saw potential.
I think it was hard becaus I didn't have anyone in my faction to work with then when Cosmo's fan arrived and he showed me his interplanetary ship I knew he had redeemed the faction that's why if I chose to leave the faction and work on other stuff or I resign and move on from SFS he is going to be the next leader to if it wasn't for Cosmo's fan the UNSO would have failed so it wasn't me who redeemed the faction it was Cosmo

Status
Not open for further replies.