JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
We already have the reusable rocket that can lift stuff into orbit it has been tested and works but full release to the public will come soon

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Suggestion: It's a weird one.

You have divided the moon into 16 parts.
You can add a planet texture to it of a ring of 16 different colours or one color for occupied and different colours for different members.
This will become easy to distribute land and identify them.
This will also help them to land on their specific part cause it will become very hard to recognise it from space.
This will also help people to get whose land goes to whom, for example.
Part1 - joea, Part2 - TtTotW etc....
images.png

Last edited:

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Suggestion: It's a weird one.

You have divided the moon into 16 parts.
You can add a planet texture to it of a ring of 16 different colours or one color for occupied and different colours for different members.
This will become easy to distribute land and identify them.
This will also help them to land on their specific part cause it will become very hard to recognise it from space.
This will also help people to get whose land goes to whom, for example.
Part1 - joea, Part2 - TtTotW etc....
View attachment 38535
i like the current system

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
i like the current system
But it will become hard recognise the parts cause the planet rotates and we will get confused. And I am not saying that you have to change the texture of the hole planet , only changing the outer layer is sufficient

Attachments

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
But it will become hard recognise the parts cause the planet rotates and we will get confused. And I am not saying that you have to change the texture of the hole planet , only changing the outer layer is sufficient
I'll try it out but if I don't live like it I won't use it

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
the JRMM program for our lunar exploration will use old tech from ages ago the JRMB will be construction of a lunar space port and a base
the Shuttle program will be conducted in LEO but if we want to go to neptune the shuttle will be launched on a ULV
Reuable rocket this rocket will only be for LEO flights
Space station Cosmo's fan was making a space station it will remain in LEO untill we construct a propulsion module to move it to neired
Defence were sending up another orbital cannon to neptune but we will test it in proteus orbit and try and blow up on the surface

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
i wasnt a fan of the triton design so im sticking with my originol texture and you will have to memorize your area

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Here is my plans for the new Proteus base
About 3 weeks ago a nuclear battery had a collision with my old base and damaged it a bit so I'm going to use that as a communications hub now for Proteus City it will contain 2 buildings both about 250 meters tall a 53 meter long landing pad and finally a launch tower for when I construct a SLS on Proteus
This will be the main hub for all UNSO I will release a concept tomorrow for it made on MS Paint I hope in-game this becomes better than I think it will this will be construed after 1.5 release

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
here are the concept arts made in paint they look crap but they will do the bug rectange will have a twin to on the right of the launch pad and will expand into the main UNSO HQ for mission control diplomatic talks and communications the 2 buildings will be launched by ULV since it is a heavy lift rocket the launch tower will house the SLS which will be construced on the launch pad the core stage will be launched first and this will be the first test to see if a rocket can escape proteus gravity the landing pad will eventually become full so we will launc 2 more to expand it
proteus concept.png

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
i will also share the BP for the Buildings incase you want these in your base

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
im mainly going to use struts to get the rectangle shape and im mainly hoping to get 3 or more buldings up there so it will take time im expecting the full completion in 2 weeks

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
im mainly going to use struts to get the rectangle shape and im mainly hoping to get 3 or more buldings up there so it will take time im expecting the full completion in 2 weeks
also the UNSO now trades buildings

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The UNSO is proud to say that the UFP is the first independent faction inside UNSO territory whath them claiming thalassa

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
This killed my hands I had to place over 100 struts to get a SFS concept of Proteus city I think I'll go with this version
Screenshot_20200604-230243.png

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I will sendend to up so i CA dock them together and get a taller building

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
the UNSO has consctructed a tempory launch pad on proteus for the construction of Proteus City and to put 2 rockets on the surface then we will continue to launch from earth since it will ruin factions if it makes it easier

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Proteus City stage 1 is complete it consists of 1 bulding 1 landing pad and the SLS designed by@Cosmo's fan i was planning to keep the launch pad on proteus but i changed my mind

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
proteus city is canceled for a few weeks because all of the quicksave got deleted when i moved the launch pad

Status
Not open for further replies.