Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
it is quite annoying to get front penned by APDS from a kilometer away while you're driving a King Tiger
Whilst it never happened, it was theoretically possible in 1945 for a Tiger II to get penned frontally by an APDS round fired from a Firefly well beyond 1000 metres.

T

The Dark in the Light

Whilst it never happened, it was theoretically possible in 1945 for a Tiger II to get penned frontally by an APDS round fired from a Firefly well beyond 1000 metres.
Oh wow... When I was driving my King Tiger I was hit by APDS from a Centurion. I hate uptiers.

T

The Dark in the Light

1619415356534.png

1619415422256.png

Screams in 37mm SH-37 cannon. Jokes aside, I think the ITP is actually pretty decent for the CAS role. The 37mm with ground target belts can do some serious damage if aimed correctly, and having access to bombs and rockets is useful as well. And since the ITP is classified as a fighter, I can take something like the IL-2 or Yak-2 KABB without having a high spawn point cost to take both out in a match.

T

The Dark in the Light

1619746459480.png

1619746468010.png

Never tail a B-17! Although I'm heavily damaged, I can still dish out quite the punishment. The heavy damage reminds me of Ye Olde Pub.
1619746628756.png

T

The Dark in the Light

I love the defensive guns on the B-17. Whenever I see someone approaching I turn so my tail faces them and light up when their in range.
1619748094122.png

Husky

Registered
Maybe I need a better tactic than listening to Battlefield 3 music and pretending to be in an Abrams, then actually realising I'm not in an Abrams and not in the Gulf War, and dying because of bush campers.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Maybe I need a better tactic than listening to Battlefield 3 music and pretending to be in an Abrams, then actually realising I'm not in an Abrams and not in the Gulf War, and dying because of bush campers.
That's how armoured warfare works. He who shoots first, wins.

And StuGs tend to shoot first when facing fools blundering around in american tanks. People seem to forget that the StuG is the most effective tank destroyer ever made. Nothing has killed more armour before or since.

Husky

Registered
That's how armoured warfare works. He who shoots first, wins.

And StuGs tend to shoot first when facing fools blundering around in american tanks. People seem to forget that the StuG is the most effective tank destroyer ever made. Nothing has killed more armour before or since.
Yeah, I already know how tank battles work, but I'm pointing out that it's annoying as shit to die to bush campers constantly.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
You can complain and die, or adapt and win. :)
Sounds like bush camping is an effective strategy so long as no one is adapting.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
it's annoying as shit to die to bush campers constantly
Then don't fall for their ambushes...maybe? That's what I would be thinking. 'Where are the bushes? Where can I move on the Battlefield that isn't within view of the bushes? How can I approach those bushes from areas the occupants can't see me and I can destroy them in their predictable hiding spot?'

But what do I know?

Husky

Registered
Then don't fall for their ambushes...maybe? That's what I would be thinking. 'Where are the bushes? Where can I move on the Battlefield that isn't within view of the bushes? How can I approach those bushes from areas the occupants can't see me and I can destroy them in their predictable hiding spot?'

But what do I know?
Fair play.

T

The Dark in the Light

1619908244033.png

1619908420712.png

Despite my best efforts, I wasn't able to make it back to the airfield and suffered two combat casualties. Take note that one of them, the gunner in the nose, was killed my another B-17 (hockeywhiz16) who decided to shoot at me. That wasn't fun. But I was able to shoot down the Yak-3 who damaged me heavily.