JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Now I am both laughing and crying. What do you all think you are doing? Crushing the dreams of a young man?

Lmao joke. If the world is gonna end by 21st, there should be atleast opening acts by now, corona doesn't count, unless there's a sudden huge increase in infected.
Well China and India could start a war

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
haha we take this time to strike the man-made islands in west philippine sea, haha we shoot it with STS Missiles
Lol China is going to search up how to win a war but India has the Indian guys from YouTube china doesn't

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
This is just stupid who the fuck cares anyways so what the world ends your dead you can't care anymore if your alive you live to what care about when the world will end again?.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
In all honesty, I think the world is more likely to be ended with a grammar and punctuation singularity caused by this thread sucking all the commas out of the universe and creating a black hole of . with an event horizon of , stretching out for light years around it, than the Mayans running out numbers.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
In all honesty, I think the world is more likely to be ended with a grammar and punctuation singularity caused by this thread sucking all the commas out of the universe and creating a black hole of . with an event horizon of , stretching out for light years around it, than the Mayans running out numbers.
Hey don't ya know.

Singularities cannot be caused by division.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Chuck Norris is as realistic as Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow's shooting skills.
Cosmo, thanks for that! I'd never heard of this buffoon before but my god he's a gold mine. That pistol shooting on a bicycle video is awesome.

What a fucking hero.

I have another stupid school story.

I attended a high school extra curriculum class about business, the lecturer gave us a project which requires a class presentation and a full 5000 word report on said topic we chose.

I chose the topic of slimy business tactics, and I was the only person on my team, because according to them I was too deranged to have a team.

Since I was "deranged", I wrote a 5164 word report bitching about slimy online stores selling anime body pillows at $60 after a so-called 50% discount from the so-called original price of $120. Body pillows never costed anywhere near $120, let alone half of it. Another was the frightening abundance of shitty chinese mobile games that lure frisky teenagers in with attractive cartoon women, before charging them out of house and home, because they wanted the "limited edition" summertime swimsuit skin for their favorite imaginary wives.

(Before yall GFL/AL fans jump down my throat, no I didn't mention them.)

On presentation day, all of my classmates were the most attentive when it was my turn, some were laughing their asses off, some were cringing, some were facepalming. I was confused, because this was a serious matter that required serious attention.

Surprisingly, I received a B+, I expected a fail. Better than that asshole physics teacher who gave me shit for recommending nuclear energy to resolve global warming.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Well if it doesn't work once, you can always post it again somewhere else at random.

Another was the frightening abundance of shitty chinese mobile games that lure frisky teenagers in with attractive cartoon women, before charging them out of house and home, because they wanted the "limited edition" summertime swimsuit skin for their favorite imaginary wives
This is actually a thing. Japan especially. There's a guy that actually fucking married a singing AI program.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Better than that asshole physics teacher who gave me shit for recommending nuclear energy to resolve global warming.
What the heck? I thought nuclear fission was absolutely the best way to go until we manage productive nuclear fusion in 50 years or whatever.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
What does the aluminium tire pump do?