Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Deja Vu
Swingin' on a Star
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Professor
Hurricane, Lancaster, Electric Lightning, and I could include the Fairey Swordfish (everyone thinks is shit but it sunk the ENTIRE Italian Fleet at Tarento, 1940, as well as the Bismarck.
Stringbaglivesmatter.
Quick, say Buccaneer before TT reads this and thinks you've forgotten his favourite aircraft in the entire world... (And the Canberra as well)

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Deja Vu
Swingin' on a Star
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Professor
its a bomb but, ON ANOTHER LEVEL *insert level up noises* :p:p
So, it's a bomb then? And it would be pretty accurate to state that a Buccaneer is armed with a combination of
Unless we want to go through every type of bomb and missile carried and every single type of explosive filler contained therein.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Fly me to the Moon
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Christmas Event Category Winner
So, it's a bomb then? And it would be pretty accurate to state that a Buccaneer is armed with a combination of

Unless we want to go through every type of bomb and missile carried and every single type of explosive filler contained therein.
Hmmm imma call nukes as Oppenheimers :p

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Deja Vu
Swingin' on a Star
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Professor
What air combat really looks like when you've not got a game HUD pointing everything out to you

ErUP90sXIAUefiY.jpeg

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Deja Vu
Swingin' on a Star
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Professor
What is your favourite helicopter, real or fictional.

And why is it The Lady?

Airwolf-Wallpaper-21.jpg

c21e6cc65f8cf0a19970e9170276e1cd--adam--battlestar-galactica.jpg

da1ttp5-6d41ab1f-18f2-4958-b349-3982bc7ab493.gif

Man, they just don't do low level like they used to. There are lawn mowers out there with more altitude.
I've been pretty close to the deck in moving helicopters flown by some of the best pilots in the world, but the crew here take the piss. And since it's the 80s and everything is done properly, my god does she look and sound hot doing it.