Forum War

It is clearly an artisanal cappuccino...heavy on the anal, even I might think twice before stirring away the gay little heart and drinking it quickly and ordering a proper strong black coffee to go

The reason I hate tea is because its too clear to hide a cockroach in, coffee is muddier.

So after the person bottoms up the coffee mug and the roach slowly reveals itself from the ever draining coffee, he'll vomit in terror.
After that he'll confront the restaurant owner, but this isnt any restaurant, its a shitty chinese restaurant where the owner have been scammed with "bugged meals" many times so the customer doesn't have to pay. owner will definitely not buy it, and insist he put the roach in himself.

Instead of a refund, they'll get into a fight. Double the fun.

I dont just engineer machines, I engineer shitstorms.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
The reason I hate tea is because its too clear to hide a cockroach in, coffee is muddier.

So after the person bottoms up the coffee mug and the roach slowly reveals itself from the ever draining coffee, he'll vomit in terror.
Not if you have a tea that needs milk, it'll cloudy that up good for whatever misdoings you’re planning lmao

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
[TEA]:cool:
mmmm
we need a tea spectrum for emotes

Red
Green
Odd shades of yellow
Brown
Some others I missed

1580774244312.png 1580774271447.png 1580774324997.png 1580774360418.png

TtLtS

Registered
They should add a thing to the forum now to count how much Tea has been said in chat and the same for coffee. Then we can see who wins. (I only read the first few posts).

T

The Dark in the Light

They should add a thing to the forum now to count how much Tea has been said in chat and the same for coffee. Then we can see who wins. (I only read the first few posts).
If that were a thing, I think the Forum would be at constant war. Lol.