JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I have spent many long, cold and wet months on Sennybridge.

Which part of Sennybridge? Was it one building, a few of them or an entire village?
I was at sennybridge for a week we travelled to different parts the main area we stayed at was near the helipads and all the cabin things the part we raid was a small village about 7 buildings

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
you want a nuclear viking's funeral? What kind of terrorists are you?
c7tcNIZ.gif

who said we were terrorists?

I was at sennybridge for a week we travelled to different parts the main area we stayed at was near the helipads and all the cabin things the part we raid was a small village about 7 buildings
Aaah yes, they didn't keep you out on the area all week. Shame. The small village sounds like cellini village

Before we raid the village, I would like to announce the sponsor of our militia...

RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS

Raid is a turn based rpg done right. In case you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t heard, raid is a badass mobile game that changes everything. The game is crazy popular, with almost 15 million downloads in the last 6 months. Raid is an epic dark fantasy done right. A hero collecting turn based game with over 400 champions to collect and customize. In raid you can get knights orcs undead and more. Raid with friends in a clan, claim glory in the pvp arena. Some other cool features are multi battle auto mode, set battles to run in auto mode while you do something else. Spend less time grinding and more time developing your team and finding the fun stuff. They also have weekly tournaments and events, such as fighting in the arena, running special dungeons, or leveling up your hero’s. There’s always a way to compete and win extra prizes every week. The game is growing super fast, check out this road map they’ve published. They actually have huge plans for updates over the next 6 months. There’s Infinite content for you to enjoy no time to get bored. A new faction, a tag team arena feature, and even a new clan boss you’ll be able to fight with your clan mates. You can find me under the name ______ and you can even join my clan. Go to the link in the description and you’ll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program. Start your journey today!

Click the link. Pls.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Before we raid the village, I would like to announce the sponsor of our militia...

Raid is a turn based rpg done right. In case you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t heard, raid is a badass mobile game that changes everything. The game is crazy popular, with almost 15 million downloads in the last 6 months. Raid is an epic dark fantasy done right. A hero collecting turn based game with over 400 champions to collect and customize. In raid you can get knights orcs undead and more. Raid with friends in a clan, claim glory in the pvp arena. Some other cool features are multi battle auto mode, set battles to run in auto mode while you do something else. Spend less time grinding and more time developing your team and finding the fun stuff. They also have weekly tournaments and events, such as fighting in the arena, running special dungeons, or leveling up your hero’s. There’s always a way to compete and win extra prizes every week. The game is growing super fast, check out this road map they’ve published. They actually have huge plans for updates over the next 6 months. There’s Infinite content for you to enjoy no time to get bored. A new faction, a tag team arena feature, and even a new clan boss you’ll be able to fight with your clan mates. You can find me under the name ______ and you can even join my clan. Go to the link in the description and you’ll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program. Start your journey today!

Click the link. Pls.
That's a game I've not heard in a long time q long time

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend

Click the link. Pls.
Is this Linus Tech Tips?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Quick question, this end of the world business.

What time are we expecting the end to come? In 41 minutes? Midday tomorrow GMT? Around 2:30pm?

I need answers, I've got stuff in the dryer and don't want the world to end with damp clothes.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Is the world over yet? No? Aww.
And it's Father's Day?!? Ahhhhhhh panic!

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
***Important Announcement from the Mayan Time Keeping Society***

Due to a lack of interest, the End of the World has been temporarily postponed.
I know many of you were looking forward to the coming apocalypse and on behalf of Mayans everywhere, we apologise unreservedly for any inconvenience the continued existence of the Earth may cause and hope for your patience and support for the next event, scheduled in 1,872,000 days time on the 7th November, 7145.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

I know many of you were looking forward to the coming apocalypse and on behalf of Mayans everywhere, we apologise unreservedly for any inconvenience the continued existence of the Earth may cause and hope for your patience and support for the next event, scheduled in 1,872,000 days time on the 7th November, 7145.
Welp its a Scrub for this day.....
Big No-Go :3

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So whats next Death Time????
So i could synchronize my death watch......

My mother used to threaten to shut me up by sewing my mouth shut.

Now that I am an engineer, I have applied the knowledge of engineering to improve on her idea.

I threatened to sew her mouth shut with fine steel cables before welding them together.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend

Now that I am an engineer, I have applied the knowledge of engineering to improve on her idea.

I threatened to sew her mouth shut with fine steel cables before welding them together.
Um...

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Quick question, this end of the world business.

What time are we expecting the end to come? In 41 minutes? Midday tomorrow GMT? Around 2:30pm?

I need answers, I've got stuff in the dryer and don't want the world to end with damp clothes.
I don't know all I know is it could be today

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
While everybody is busy waiting the end of the World, the NASA is working hard on testing an EM drive prototype in orbit. For this they need a huge source of power, and they contracted for the first time the SSSLS to fly 1kton of highly radioactive plutonium as an energy source for the EM drive.

Some complained that the SSSLS hasn't been tested enough yet, but the lack of time and money pushed the NASA to accept that deal.

The lift-off is scheduled... NOW!
Screenshot_20200621-133123_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

The flight is nominal, and the launcher is about to reach Max Q when something occurs...
Screenshot_20200621-133236_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

It seems that their most recent software engineer, S. Morojna, that was in charge of the flight program didn't test well some parts of the code... The flight program needed an update, but he couldn't provide it in time.
The flight engineers desperately try to find a solution but...
Screenshot_20200621-133338_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

And finally, the unavoidable happens:
Screenshot_20200621-133635_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20200621-134437_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Unfortunately, the mayans and JSP were right!

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Its more better than weldin a Stainless steel with 4mm thicc :3 :3 :3

Sorry, but "filial piety.exe" no longer exists within the registry of OrientalFuckHead Model No.9023424771

CONQ: Any verbal threats dispensed from either the father or the mother will be re-enforced with the will of inducing heightened distress to the dispenser. Physical threats are currently restrained by morality.exe.

For further assistance, feel free to contact the Chinese Government at 1800-CCP-9835.

Conditions: All calls no matter the region will be recorded and positions triangulated under the Chinese Civil Protection Investigation Agency (CCPIA), any form of criticism or hate speech against the glorious leader shall result in the revoking of 1 Social Credit Point per insult. Social credit score of below 3 will result in the revocation of regular civilian bus services, train services, rights to leave the country, rights for surgery, quantity of ration tickets per week and rights of child birth.

I have a hard time getting my bearing comparing solar to nuclear, maybe throw in some coal and oil stats too;
Not denying anything, we got a lot to figure on recycling electronics problems and obviously one big nuke plant is going to be better in every way than a million little household solar arrays, but not sure what this guy means by 300x...300x what?, kinda vague and sounds like he’s just trying to sell nuclear, which is good, we need nuclear, lots of nuclear we should have started building dozens a decade ago but the hillbilly coal miners don’t know how and the greenies are too busy fighting vaccines
So nuclear is still attractive on the list, with constant non-stop improvement and innovation on this tech, one day it will be almost as safe as fossil/natural gas fuel power plants.

We can't totally abandon coal or fossil fuels, we still have enough to last decades or centuries. Another power source are hydrodams, which have became the second most politically controversial power plants to exist after nuclear.

1592756782101.png

So, we can't spam hydro dams either.