Recent content by Gene

1. Gene

Voyager quest submission

Ah ok, That will be changed in a future post. Sorry! I belive what may have happened is I transferred the fuel into the upper stage. I looked at the mission requirements and it did not mention that. I should have looked a bit closer at some of the questions or asked one myself. So again, Sorry...
  2. Gene

Mars Return mission

Nothing fancy or good looking. Just a way way way to overpowered rocket doing a mars return mission Assuming my other submission and this one are verified I should have completed Frontier :) (Sorry for some of the screenshots being out of order)
  3. Gene

Voyager quest submission

A normal Voyager quest, Very over-engineered
  4. Gene

Space Station entry

[Sorry for the Very late reply] Oh, my bad. I used cropped images as I also show some of them for discord screenshots., and want them t look pretty I understand now, Sorry about that!
  5. Gene

James Webb Space Telescope

Like my other stuff this is no clip Has 2 hinges that rest on other hinges(4 hinges in total) Unfortunately this can not fold up and fit in a realistic payload fairing :( I think it would be possible to make it fold though I would have to rip it apart and completely change the instrument...
  6. Gene

The re-entry update and why it is annoying

The reality is that the more this update was delayed for the more crafts would be unusable. And if it means that much to you use the no heat cheat(if you have it), its not ideal but its the only solution to your problem.
  7. Gene

Vanilla no-clip medium aircraft carrier.

Really great attention to detail and aircrafts
  8. Gene

Tianhe module

Here is my version the Tianhe. I did not get round to finishing it so it is incorrectly proportioned.
  9. Gene

What is the lowest mass to the Moon and back craft?

Yep, I was experimenting with lowering the fuel in the top tank, as well as seeing if breaking 2 ion engines on the moon would give more delta V
  10. Gene

What is the lowest mass to the Moon and back craft?

As the title says im trying to find the smallest craft(in terms of weight) to the moon and back to earth(for 1.5) Im trying to get this craft below 25 tons and wanted to sere what the current record is r
  11. Gene

Long March 2f + Shenzhou

The Long March 2f is China's human rated launch vehicle. As for the Shenzhou Roscosmos sold their Soyuz technology to China hence the similarities. (As with all my builds this is no clip) There are three things about this rocket that took a lot of no clip sorcery to get right, The...
  12. Gene

Rover Suspension

Yeah but you can still make in game hinges like this
  13. Gene

Rover Suspension

I was looking at NASA's Rocker-bogie suspension used on the Perseverance and Curiosity rovers and thought it looked very cool. This suspension allows the main body to be stable while driving over rough terrain. As you can see in this gif it has only two hinges attached to one another I then...
  14. Gene

Does anyone have a good blueprint for swiveling/rotating parts?

You mean a hinge. The way hinges work is by having a separate craft and have that craft unable to leave the main craft Here are some examples of common hinges: Hinges are great and can be used in many ways, But be warned if you time warp with them they will break, There are ways around...
  15. Gene

Saturn 1B showcase - No Clip

Still having problems with my device so ill just make a list. Assembly: 1. Put on No Gravity and Unbreakable parts 2. Wait for the CSM to dock. 3. jettison the black fairings(There meant to look like the ulluge motors) and deploy the landing gear on the S1VB(Second) stage. 4. turn on RCS in...