Search results

1. SupremeDorian

My departure as an SFS Forum Moderator

Greetings, I'm SupremeDorian. Some of you know me from the old days of the forums, some of you may know me as the moderator that occasionally lurks the forums, some might only know me from my attempt at a dark mode for the forums, or from Discord/certain other indie game forums, and some might...
  2. SupremeDorian

Dorian's Dark Mode

It's not finished yet, but I received permission from Gecko Gekkota to make a custom style for these forums. As the title suggests, it is a dark mode style. Here's the homepage: As you can see, it is much easier on the eyes than the other dark mode: Imperial. I also changed the SFS logo on...
  3. SupremeDorian

PlayStation 5 reveal discussion

With the PS5 reveal that happened earlier today, I figured it'd be nice to have a thread to discuss it. What was your favourite part? Mine was definitely the Deathloop trailer. It's made by Arkane Studios who are the same guys that made one of my favourite games—Dishonored—and it looks very...
  4. SupremeDorian

An interesting change of plans

I thought about titling this thread "This is no time for caution" but then people would have thought I was recreating the Interstellar docking scene when in reality this just reminded me of it Anyway, with 1.5 on the horizon I decided to wipe off the dust and do a mission of some kind without...
  5. SupremeDorian

Forum Outage

As you probably noticed, the Forums went down for a few hours. I asked Jordi about it a few hours ago and he said he couldn't fix it and to expect it to be down for at least 10 days because he wasn't home and he forgot the password to the server. But, against all odds, it just fixed itself so...
  6. SupremeDorian

Kerbal Space Program 2

Yes, this is real. There's more info on it here, but 2 things stand out to me the most: Interstellar Travel and Multiplayer. If all of this is done well, this is gonna be a game changer.
  7. SupremeDorian

Pizza Delivery OP pls nerf

So I was playing a Roblox game with my friend and I noticed that the Pizza Delivery job in it paid quite a lot of money. So I worked there for around 24 minutes (roughly equal to 24 hours in-game) and earned $5345, as seen here: And so I thought "that's a lot of money for having worked 24...
  8. SupremeDorian

Update

I might not be able to play SFS for a little bit as my tablet has recently just stopped working. I am going to try to do a factory reset and I'll update you guys on that later. Right now I'm copying what I can from my Tablet to my Laptop. :)
  9. SupremeDorian

Don't mess with Russia

So I got this game called First Strike, which is a Single-Player RTS where Nuclear War happens and your goal is to be the last superpower remaining. Anyway, I decided I wanted to be Russia, so that's what I did. It started off normally, with every superpower building up their arsenal, expanding...
  10. SupremeDorian

Woah

New forum, eh? Well, this is the first thread here so I guess I'll post something funny or something.. uhh.. Oh, I got one
  11. SupremeDorian

Random Rocket Dimensions

So here's a bit of a unique challenge I thought of while in bed last night: Make a craft with random dimensions. Now, what do I mean by this? Well, a 1.4 Expansion build grid is 128 blocks tall and 36 blocks wide. The challenge is this: Go to a random number generator, and generate a random...
  12. SupremeDorian

Jovian Tour in Rescaled Solar System

I decided that since I landed on the Moon and came back in BANDWITH's Rescaled Solar System mod, why not do a flyby of all of Jupiter's moons? And so that's what I did. Most of the mission was done using Chemical engines, but shortly after the first flyby I found myself using the Ions I put on...
  13. SupremeDorian

Moon and Back with 1/10 scale Solar System

Note: Before reading this, do note this was not originally intended to be a proper mission, and as such I did not take screenshots of the launch. Sorry. With that out of the way, let's begin. This was done in BANDWITH's rescaled solar system mod. The launch vehicle I used for this is my old...
  14. SupremeDorian

Music to listen to while playing SFS

Title is self explanatory. I'll start this thread off with this: Play that during a launch. You won't regret it.
  15. SupremeDorian

1000th Discussion thread!

This is indeed the 1000th discussion thread! I expect a reward now. :p
  16. SupremeDorian

SFS 1.05 download

Yes, you read the title right. I do in fact have an APK for SFS 1.05. TtTOtW told me I should post it here, so that's exactly what I'm doing. This version is the oldest version you can get. Anyway here are some screenshots and instructions on how to install it (spoiler, it's very simple)...
  17. SupremeDorian

Who remembers this?

So yesterday I was clearing out my downloads folder, and it turns out I still have this. I remember the buggy mess that this was. Yet still I managed to make a pretty good Saturn V on it, which happens to be one of my first posts on here. I believe I still have the save file for that Saturn V..
  18. SupremeDorian

Off Topic thread

Here, you can talk about whatever you want so long as it doesn't break the forum rules.
  19. SupremeDorian

Can anyone do THIS?

Horrifying, isn't it? :p
  20. SupremeDorian

SimpleRockets 2 SR-71

This build is the result of about 14 hours of work and honestly I think it paid off. I missed quite a few details but that's because most of them were either too tedious to do or were outside of my skill level. Or both. Anyway, here's some screenshots of it as well as a link to download it for...
  21. SupremeDorian

Completely absurd and unrealistic Heavy-Lift rocket

So I decided to make a heavy lift rocket without launchpad assembly, and it looks a bit odd. The tested payload is about 403 Tonnes to LEO, though it would probably be more effective if the payload is a little lighter. Anyway, here's the rocket in all its glory: And here's the second stage in...
  22. SupremeDorian

8BitCosmonaut Face Reveal

@8bitCosmonaut I have discovered your true face. Behold:
  23. SupremeDorian

Very concerning forum glitch

So, this morning I was excited to learn that I had become Star of the Week, and rightfully so. However, as I have reported to @Danny Batten, there seems to be a glitch where I cannot post anywhere but conversations. Whenever I make a post, it says it is pending moderator approval but according...
  24. SupremeDorian

Elemental Planet Pack

After a few hours of breaking random crap, my planet pack is finally ready to post. Here are the contents: Glacies Glacies is an Ice Planet that can be found between Uranus and Neptune. It has a thin atmosphere and low gravity. The temperature on this planet is unknown, you'll have to send a...