Search results

1. AstroThis

Missile-Launcher

During a moment, I saw that some persons on Reddit and a few here are making some weapons. It reminded me that one day I made a missile-launcher, the first non-rocket and non-Rover vehicule. Here it is : (Not awesome I know)
  2. AstroThis

My first shuttle !

I just create my first space shuttle. It is largely inspired by some of spacecraft I saw in the forum. What do you think about it ?
  3. AstroThis

Share your favorite music

Here we'll talk about music to discover new musicals horizons So I begin : If like something electro search "Musikall" on Spotify/Deezer/Apple Music and other If you look for some rock, listen "Splinter" by the Offsprings If you want hard and weird elecro listen "One Million Dollar" by...
  4. AstroThis

Is the USFS project is closed because of 1.5 ?

Hi ! Like as I said in the title, is the USFS project is closed because of 1.5 ? I really want to learn in this University but the lessons of Altaïr never begin, the lessons of Horus Lupercal go to KLP 2.7 ans I really want to know what is the Delta V, the ISP or the TWR... If the project is...
  5. AstroThis

Help about Orbital Slingshot

Hi ! Last week I read a thread named : "The Orbital slingshot" made by someone who has a SE in profile picture ! The problem is that I understand how much that technique is cool and economic but, I didn't understand how it works and so on. I tried but I can't because that's in english and that's...
  6. AstroThis

The Moon Tour

Welcome here to participate in the Moon Tour !! What's the "Moon Tour" ? Well the "Moon Tour" is a World Tour but on the Moon. You have to drive a Rover all around the Moon. Rules : - You have to drive, not to fly or orbit around the Moon, so you must have functionnal wheels. -You can use...
  7. AstroThis

What's factions and empires ?

I was on the forum like always and I found people talking about factions/empires on SFS for a roleplay. What is that ? That's like space tribes ? Where can I see a list of the empires ? It's seems to be cool so I really want to now what's that plz
  8. AstroThis

The Best of funny facts and histories that happened to me

In this thread, I'll post some of funny facts that happened to me in SFS. 1st fact : The Importance of Fairings When I started to play at SFS, I saw that there are fairings in the game but for me, it was useless and just something to add aesthetic on a rocket. And one day, I launched a tiny...
  9. AstroThis

I don't understand how the shuttle door can work, fix me plz

Hi, Like I said in the title, I don't understand how work a door of a shuttle SFS (doors made with fairings). I love shuttles but I just don't understand and I don't like door with some landing legs. I really want to make my own shuttle so I need to understand. The problem for me is : how can...
  10. AstroThis

Advices on my Space Plane (Ninja 0)

I'm making my first space plane on SFS but the first I made is not looking like a plane. I saw some planes here, do you have some advices for me ?? I don't want BP, I want to do on my own but with some help because I'm stuck.... My plane :