Search results

1. yonkee

Sea Dragon

sea dragon thing I planned on releasing it with the water update, but I’ll just release it now at the time of creation it was noclip, but after some time it seems there were some hitbox updates and is no longer noclip :( (it’s a very laggy rocket and requires no gravity to assemble, also...
  2. yonkee

Generic Soyuz Rocket

A noclip Soyuz Rocket I made a while back, requires cheats in order to assemble at launchpad, requires no cheats to achieve orbit. also has a pretty functional korolev cross as long as you get the timing right, good luck https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/d3h8IY0kEe208IE9QGRKkw
  3. yonkee

Favorite Mods of 2022

Here I’ll be listing my favorite mods that came out in 2022. This includes mods from both the mods section and custom parts section, and is not listed in any particular order. note all images were taken from the respective threads 1) Smart SAS Mod by pixelgaming579 This mod is particularly...
  4. yonkee

Challenge Submission

First launch is for the habitation module and airlock.
  5. yonkee

Moon Base WIP

hab + airlock
  6. yonkee

An AT-AT

my AT-AT Before you load it into your world, make sure you have no gravity and no collision damage turned off. After some stuff explodes clear debris Than turn on no collision damage, go to the stage button and activate them. Than click clear debris again...
  7. yonkee

SFS Reviews

This thread is for reviews written by only the highest IQ players, who have pumped hours and hours into the game to hone their expertise of the game. As such all reviews are professionally made and of the highest quality.
  8. yonkee

Project; New Hope Modules

I’m gonna be posting the components for the base I’m building the first one up is the habitation module It is 2 floors and has a helipad on the roof for the drone to land on.
  9. yonkee

Tomahawk Missile Barrage

I made a bunch of Tomahawk Missiles you can launch! I had a lot of fun using it (not so much making it) so I think you guys would like it as well unfortunately the silo is covering the missile not much I can do about that
  10. yonkee

Starship

Yes very original I know can anyone tell me if I’m posting the downloads the right way btw
  11. yonkee

My Downloads

To start it off I’ll do my space shuttle I would love to do a bp edited version however the game shits itself at the thought of a rotated engine touching my shuttle and lags itself to death
  12. yonkee

Why You Shouldn’t Get 1.5.2

I’m gonna share the negative things in the 1.5.2 update the liquid fuel bar is back. No way to change it. However if you click on the fuel tank it shows the %
  13. yonkee

Reddit Challenge

There’s an official challenge on the subreddit so here are the rules: [Week 1] r/SpaceFlightSimulator Weekly Challanges#1 - 20k Challange [In celebration of hitting 20,000 members, we recently introduced weekly challenges.]() Listen up astronauts! This is the first Challenge! Everyone can...
  14. yonkee

Rocket Went 45,000 m/s without cheats

For some reason if I click the fairing and clear at a certain time my rocket reaches 45,000 m/s... When it first launches it gets to 60,000 m/s I’m gonna try and see if I can get faster.. I would love to see if anyone can calculate the G force this would be
  15. yonkee

Stuff I’m Working On

This thread is gonna be where I post stuff that I’m working on that wouldn’t make sense to make a whole thread on, or wouldn’t fit in a thread I’ve already made. Rn I’m working on a Starship. It got to orbit with 40% fuel and landed just fine except it wasn’t a suicide burn. There won’t be...
  16. yonkee

How Do You Sleep?

How do you sleep?
  17. yonkee

Making Profile Pictures

I made some profile pictures By some I mean 2, but it’s hard to make them since most of the profiles are complicated shapes. The first one I made was Gecko Gekkota, since hers doesn’t use shading. I mean if you try hard enough it kinda looks like her profile picture. The next one I made is...
  18. yonkee

Breaking Land Speed!

Challenge: Try to go as fast as possible horizontally. Rules: Engines+clipping are allowed. However clipping engines inside of each other so it looks like one engine is not allowed. The only cheat allowed is unbreakable parts, and is encouraged to use. If you are using an edited planet so the...
  19. yonkee

SFS Memes

This one is called: If SFS had a bad ad
  20. yonkee

Team Hawk Entry

While I’m waiting for my space station to get approved so I can get the Team Frontier tank I did one of the Team Hawk missions. The mission I did was: - Build a rocket that can deliver 600t to orbit untouched, within the normal DLC build grid (including payload). Base game players 200t. 1.35...
  21. yonkee

Animations

Here I’ll post animations I’m working on, and animations I have completed. First I’ll do ones I have already done and post snippets later. This is my first one, and I believe to be the first ever SFS animation. This is the second animation. It has sound this time which I am proud of, so...
  22. yonkee

My team frontier entry!

I’m posting the first requirement which is: - Build a 1:1 replica of a real rocket/shuttle, subject to approval by Gecko Gekkota or an appointed stand-in for this purpose. The replica that I had built is the Mercury Redstone. If it’s not good or I need to make any changes please tell me! :)
  23. yonkee

Team Titan Submission

24. yonkee

Useful Designs

Here I’m going to post designs I use often in builds that you guys might like They’re all possible to make in sfs without bp editing n stuff The donut hole The small circle The Rhombus Possible Doors? Idk I’ll add more when I find cool designs
  25. yonkee

Scary Creations

Ezekiel Uriel Sammy