Search results

1. Nagini

Asteroid Disaster

After a collision, a small asteroid in earth orbit has reached a collision trajectory with the Moon, now densely colonized by humans. Although small, the asteroid could do serious damage to habitats on the moon, with no atmosphere to protect them. Your mission is to launch a spacecraft and use...
  2. Nagini

Recurring Problem

I’ve been having a problem with SFS recently: whenever I do anything, I get kicked out of the game. I’ve had this before - it disappeared after a while, but is there a way to solve it quickly, or is it just a problem with the game?
  3. Nagini

Base Game Curiosity

This is just a bp-edited Curiosity I made that I’d thought I’d share. Warning: It is only the rover and the landing system! It can do most of the things the real one can.
  4. Nagini

The Final Stretch!

Woohooo! With team frontier finished, I’ve decided to put a hold on my Mercury exploration to work on Team Hawk! My first mission will be: 2. Build a space shuttle approved by TtTOtW or Blazer. The shuttle must be capable to deploy a payload in LEO. There are no restrictions for the payload...
  5. Nagini

Mercury Exploration

While I wait for my replica to get inspected, I decided I’d do some Mercury exploration. To be completely honest, I have never landed on Mercury, so I’m ridiculously underqualified. Nonetheless, here I come! My first mission is Mission-Check-If-IOS-Freezing-Bug-Is-Still-There. I’ll send a...
  6. Nagini

Team Frontier progress

It’s time to move onto Team Frontier! Unlike Team Titan, it seems people just usually open a thread and then post their progress, so that’s what I’ll be doing. First, as an iOS user, it seems there is a bug that freezes my game if I dock or just vigorously time warp and use rcs. So, I’ll first...
  7. Nagini

Team Titan Entry

Hi people! I joined recently, and I think these challenges unlock like abilities? Right? I hope I have the ability to start a thread! :) Anyway, here is my moon mission. This is definitely overkill for a moon mission, but who cares. Overkill is underrated. Anyway! We will definitely not...