Search results

1. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Miranda Surface Base

2. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Team Frontier “Floater” challenge submission

The first launch is the core module, and reboosting/cargo docking port moduleI will post the rest of launches in separate messages in this thread since it won’t let me attach all the picture because it’s “Too many attachments”
  3. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Mars mission submission (incomplete)

I made this thread to post my mars mission submission first I will launch lander to low mars orbit and then launch the crew to mars to dock, I’ll post lander mission first and then soon after the crew mission Here’s the lander mission
  4. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Cupola module

This is my cupola module it only weighs 14.2 tons and includes a probe so it can be the cockpit of any spacecraft it’s made out of parachutes and fuel tanks and dose not use any expansions (except for the skins expansion) . Feel free to use it in yt videos or builds without crediting me bp...
  5. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

I need a realistic earth texture

Can someone give me a download of an earth texture (realistic). I’m trying to make my first planet pack it will be a visual enhancer so it’s not that complicated and idk what and how to get textures that work and I’m inpatient so I just did this
  6. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

I need help getting some footage for yt

So I’ve Ben wanting to make a video on the water update but I can’t find out how to get the leaked footage is it copyrighted or anything I would like if someone knew how to download it without risk of plagiarism and I need it soon since I made the mistake of promising to make a video on it soon...
  7. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Team titan entry

heres my team titan entry it is in video form part 1 part 2
  8. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Anyone know how to BP edit on Ipad????

i've searched the app store and had no luck but if anyone here knows a app for this could you tell me the name since i've been wanting some different part skins lately to use since the redstone and atlas parts pack skins only work on large fuel tanks.
  9. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Update suggestion For extra places to explore in sfs

I just came up with this idea and it includes adding water (not new idea but rest is) to sfs it would be added onto earth and earth texture will change and the water will cover the parts of earth that are real oceans and below Europa’s icy crust there will be a ocean of water and while looking...
  10. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Team titan questions before I do it

I’m going to make a YouTube video on doing team titan but I have a few questions 1. Are we aloud to refuel at stations we aready have built 2.can we use spacecraft we have aready designed 3. are we allowed to use docking like the Apollo missions 4.can we use part clipping im wanting to know...
  11. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Another question about updates

When will the parts file thingy be released to the public like fully released and not full I’ve Ben wanting some parts mods like the Apollo and Saturn five parts mod,Pico space parts mod, and more but I can’t get them since I didn’t know yuo were supposed to sign up I’m just wanting to know so I...
  12. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Someone please try to answer my “odd” question

Lately I’ve Ben thinking about sfs and this question appeared in my mind what happend if you deployed a parachute during re entry like if you disabled the hight and speed limitations of the parachute and deployed while capsule was still in flames during re entry Will it burn up like parts do...
  13. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

My new Andromeda-I rocket

It’s capable of bring payloads of 400 tons to anywhere in the sfs solar system it’s my first heavy lift launch vehicle with infinite fuel off its not the best looking rocket but it works the first stage consist of two 12 max size fuel tanks with 2 titan engines the second stage is one 12 max...
  14. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Help needed for my millitary gunner spacecraft (crashed)

While trying to land my millitary gunner spacecraft on the moon with no collision damage off I timewarped a little to much and accidentally crashed the docking port is attached to a row of rcs glitched inside the crew cabin part of the spacecraft and I need help rescuing the crew of four all of...
  15. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Mission ideas needed for my YouTube channel

I need mission ideas for my YouTube channel my channels name is PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks I also post non sfs content there but I need mission ideas for my channel
  16. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Please add the rest of the solar system for free

I would like to have Saturn and it’s moons,Uranus and it’s moons,Neptune and it’s moons,and the dwarf planets and there moons I would also like to have asteroids and Kuiper Belt Objects like Arrokoth,Vesta,Bennu ect and after that could you add insterstellar travel like Proxima Centauri,Alpha...
  17. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Restore purchase on mobile isent working

Please help me i got spaceflight simulator on diffrent device and i cant transfer my purchases of the expansions to that device i tried the restore button but it didnt work please reply on how to do this
  18. PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

Life on Europa

In this challenge you will need to send a manned lander to Europa and land but i know what your thinking thats too easy but theres a twist you have to leave a capsule behind on the surface now dont worry your not leaving a human to die there and for that reason we are pretending that there is a...