Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Release Thread

I thought It was on a ReadMe.txt file on the download file.
Thank you for the reply,

In the README in the core zip file it says only to delete everything existing and replace with the ones "from the packages of your choice" . I tried to install all the packages, but it seems there is a conflict ? There is a mention for the people who made the effort to create these magnificent packages, however, I don't know what I may be doing wrong. Do you know if it is possible to install all the packages at the same time, or are there some overlapping/incompatibilities ?

T

The Dark in the Light

Thank you for the reply,

In the README in the core zip file it says only to delete everything existing and replace with the ones "from the packages of your choice" . I tried to install all the packages, but it seems there is a conflict ? There is a mention for the people who made the effort to create these magnificent packages, however, I don't know what I may be doing wrong. Do you know if it is possible to install all the packages at the same time, or are there some overlapping/incompatibilities ?
Firstly, after you delete all the planets in your file when your preparing to install ACSS make sure to move them and the textures into the respective folders about 40 at a time (somebody correct me if I'm wrong). You first have to install the core package and then you can install extra stuff like the asteroids and Saturn's moons and whatever else. I hope this helps.

Firstly, after you delete all the planets in your file when your preparing to install ACSS make sure to move them and the textures into the respective folders about 40 at a time (somebody correct me if I'm wrong). You first have to install the core package and then you can install extra stuff like the asteroids and Saturn's moons and whatever else. I hope this helps.
Thanks, I will retry!

I made an account just to write this:

It's Pallas.
In the .txt file for Pallas, it says to use the planet texture "Pallas," but no such texture exists. Thus, the game breaks when you put in the asteroids. You can put in individual asteroids and their textures just fine (ie. Juno, Ida and Dactyl, etc.), but once you try to add something without a corresponding texture (Pallas) the game doesn't work.

It's Pallas.
In the .txt file for Pallas, it says to use the planet texture "Pallas," but no such texture exists. Thus, the game breaks when you put in the asteroids. You can put in individual asteroids and their textures just fine (ie. Juno, Ida and Dactyl, etc.), but once you try to add something without a corresponding texture (Pallas) the game doesn't work.
Thank you!!!

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered

It's Pallas.
Someone else pointed out to me on Discord that Pallas was missing its texture, but i never thought that it would break the entire game (instead of just blanking its texture to white)... I'm gonna fix this on 1.3. For now, replace the Pallas texture with Asteroid1.

I can't seem to get the Asteroids pack to work with everything else. When I have those files loaded, when I try to launch a rocket I see the map screen but without any planets and can't leave that screen.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I can't seem to get the Asteroids pack to work with everything else. When I have those files loaded, when I try to launch a rocket I see the map screen but without any planets and can't leave that screen.
If you bothered to read the conversation above your post, you would know that this is a problem with Pallas's missing texture.

This is a fantastic pack I just want to ask is theres anyway to locate planets easier because my phone only gives me a small screen to play with so I'm scrolling for ages if I want to go to far out planets

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
This is a fantastic pack I just want to ask is theres anyway to locate planets easier because my phone only gives me a small screen to play with so I'm scrolling for ages if I want to go to far out planets
You can zoom out in the map view by pinching your fingers closer together.

Did that and still only got a small screen the most it goes is earth and surrounding planets still good pack tho been flying around for hour trying to find things

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Did that and still only got a small screen the most it goes is earth and surrounding planets still good pack tho been flying around for hour trying to find things
Well yeah, there is a maximum zoom out level. The bigger packs are larger than that zoom out so you're going to have to do some scrolling.