Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
That's how it should be. Solar Panels are usually made on a fibre that is not very resistant to impacts, and it shoudn't be.
I know, the funny thing is the contrast between 1.4 durability and 1.5 durability of solar panels.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I know, the funny thing is the contrast between 1.4 durability and 1.5 durability of solar panels.
1.4 Solar Panels made of Vibranium, Stalinium, whatever, Lol. I remember them.

I remember when I first disvovered Solar Panels were not invencible in 1.5... I launched a shuttle whose ET was supposed to land on Solar Panels... And of course it exploded... So, I stood there looking at all those flames and said: "Solar Panles aren't invencible anymore??? COOOOOOOOLLL!!!"

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
1.4 Solar Panels made of Vibranium, Stalinium, whatever, Lol. I remember them.

I remember when I first disvovered Solar Panels were not invencible in 1.5... I launched a shuttle whose ET was supposed to land on Solar Panels... And of course it exploded... So, I stood there looking at all those flames and said: "Solar Panles aren't invencible anymore??? COOOOOOOOLLL!!!"
Lol, testing part durability was one of the first things I did after updating.
What actually is stalinium?

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
That's how it should be. Solar Panels are usually made on a fibre that is not very resistant to impacts, and it shoudn't be.
Exactly, one of the ISS solar panels literally tore a hole in itself while it was being unfolded. That’s how fragile the actually are.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
GCSEs are exams I'm doing them in 2021 I'm in year 11 which is like the last year before college what's that like in Cuba?
Maybe If you tell me what GCSE stands for I might have a better idea, but if I got it correctly I think you meant the exams before University?

Well, there are 3 exams: Maths, Spanish and History (of Cuba). You have to pass all three of them with the best possible grades to enter college.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Maybe If you tell me what GCSE stands for I might have a better idea, but if I got it correctly I think you meant the exams before University?

Well, there are 3 exams: Maths, Spanish and History (of Cuba). You have to pass all three of them with the best possible grades to enter college.
The General Certificate of Secondary Education is an academic qualification in a particular subject, taken in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. State schools in Scotland use the Scottish Qualifications Certificate instead. Private schools in Scotland may choose to use an alternative qualification.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
What actually is stalinium?
It's a joke material originating from the bullshit fanboying of the USSR that is prevailing online right now. Stalinium usually has super invincible properties, weighs almost nothing and is made from superheated and compressed hard currency taken from the oppressors and capitalists and beaten into shape using the hammers of the misguided labour class workers.

Essentially it's the communist version of vibranium and is usually found used as armour on several wargaming titles protecting the over-powered tanks and warships found there.

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Just casually accelerating to 13,000 m/s within the course of one frame.
7DE7F3E9-6DF0-45E9-BA2F-930848E8C8DE.png
5A3411B7-FF85-4EFE-AE69-718809D99718.png

T

TtTOtW

Woah... dude those astronauts are now toothpaste... very thinly spread toothpaste... Like one atom thick!

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Woah... dude those astronauts are now toothpaste... very thinly spread toothpaste... Like one atom thick!
Good thing Proton doesn’t launch people.

It’s a really strange bug where I deploy the fairings on the first stage, and it just launches the whole craft. It happens basically every time if I’m not careful. And, the screenshots above aren’t even the fastest it’s gone. Had it launch out of Earth’s SOI recently. She was out of the atmosphere in like three seconds.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
You angered the gods because your building skills are better than theirs.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
If you had a .bp saved that had ion in it, you can still use them.
View attachment 38819
The thrust is the same as it was in 1.4 (I think) but here's the catch: they don't need any electricity! That basically means they are even more efficient than before!
Why I can’t think of building this satellite? It is perfect for manovering

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This is probably only news to me. Much like rotating a stretched ship normalises it. If your transferring a lot of fuel time warping speeds the process accordingly. I just found this out. Lol