Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
What about Saturn's moons, I thought you guys ruled them, it will be cool that they be on the flag
It's just a seal, not a flag, I haven't made it very complex because of that (it's designed for profile photos after all). The flag will have moon symbols on them too, but I haven't figured out how that'll work yet.

T

TtTOtW

iOS users cannot have it and non-DLC players do not have it. And also, different DLC players can download different versions so there's no uniformity. Never mind that they can customise it to any extreme.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
iOS users cannot have it and non-DLC players do not have it. And also, different DLC players can download different versions so there's no uniformity. Never mind that they can customise it to any extreme.
Ah, yeah, I was thinking something like that

T

TtTOtW

Which is why SE sets the example by not venturing past Jupiter, since it is accessible to everyone unless of course the won't pay for an official part of the game. I understand some people simply don't know how to make it happen, or can't due to circumstances in their locality. But that isa rare exception rather than the rule.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I think using a flat design for the symbol is better. Only white and transparent, recognizable no matter what situation you're in, easy to create, lightweight, and looks clean. Something like this:

Emblem Space Saturn.png

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
It's time for KL to welcome yet another new member!

@The potato empire is joining KL as the faction's first affiliate. He won't control his own moon, but rather, will set up his empire on Titan, making a potato farm comparable even to the carrot farms of Sanctor Batten.

Do us proud Potato Empire, I look forward to working with you.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Just a clarification on KL's new structure. The roles in the league are as follows (titles in parenthesis, based partly on level of involvement).

Member (Sovereign)
Full members of the KL​
Control one (or more) moon in the system.​
Some have specific titles based on their roles in the league (ex. Chairman, Guardian)​
Responsible for the development of their domain.​
Affiliate (Captain or different title depending on person)
Not a full member.​
Typically are based out of a moon (or a station), but don't control it or create major development.​
Should defer to Sovereigns for major affairs.​
Still maintain autonomy to explore, but bear the protection of KL (assuming good behavior).​

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Affiliate will be the entry level for most people who want to join KL at this point. It's better if the control of moons isn't given to people who aren't proven, after all.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Well... I was NOT expecting this.

The Kronian League is once again proud to accept a new member. Welcome to KL TtTOtW.

TtTOtW has certainly proven his worthiness of a position as sovereign (understatement of the year), and as such will begin development of Rhea. It may even seem relaxing compared to the entire inner Solar System.

It's nice to have you Sovereign. I look forward to working with you.