Kronian League

T

TtTOtW

Thank you, Lieutenant :) it certainly would be a frustrating retirement if I did not have a small calm place to rule over. And the view... 'nuf sed, ryt?

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Course. I am surprised no one's decided on Enceladus yet though. It would've been my choice if not for Titan.

T

TtTOtW

My personal reason is that my ideal gravity is that of Pluto, and Rhea was nearest to that.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Ah, alright. Are you still doing to Pluto mission?

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
The Kronian League is accepting a new member, as well as a partnership. Zeeray13, welcome to Saturn.

Zeeray will be an affiliate with KL for now as we figure things out, ensuring he'll be good as a Sovereign. In most cases, this is now going to be a standard practice for KL. He will begin development of Mimas, and once settled will become its Sovereign.

In addition to Zeeray joining us, M.E. will also become Affiliated with KL, bringing all of its experience and resources. Its land holdings will not be considered part of KL, they will be run by M.E. only (We don't go outside Saturn). The two factions will have an integrated partnership, including tech sharing and other beneficial practices.

We look forward to working with you Zeeray.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Lol, it's so funny to me now looking through the first page of this thread.

Anyway, we have yet another member joining our ranks. Mooncrasher, welcome to the Kronian League.

Mooncrasher will be beginning development on Tethys, making one less moon a barren wasteland.

Again, Welcome to Saturn Mooncrasher, we look forward to working with you.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Thank you. :)
I will send out a probe to scout a landing location ASAP.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Thanks. Some parts of Tethys look like raised launch pads. :D
(I can't wait to make that discovery in my career save)

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah, for sure. Acts a lot like Iapetus in that sense. Lol, my fave moons other than Titan and Hyperion are Iapetus and Enceladus... The only unclaimed ones...

T

The Dark in the Light

Hold on what do you mean by 3 factions in 15 minutes? I've just looking around cuz I was bored and the only faction I'm in is the UFP

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hold on what do you mean by 3 factions in 15 minutes? I've just looking around cuz I was bored and the only faction I'm in is the UFP
You went from a free agent (after being in a faction about a week), to declaring your duty to the UFP (4 days after leaving it) to wanting to join KL inside of 15 minutes.

T

The Dark in the Light

Hold on a sec I heard something about people being in two factions at once and thought it might not be a bad idea. Sorry for any mess of confusion I've made

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Hold on a sec I heard something about people being in two factions at once and thought it might not be a bad idea. Sorry for any mess of confusion I've made
Give it a week or so, then message me if you're still interested. We're not looking for numbers, we're looking for the quality of the members.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
You can be in a trade faction and a normal faction thats it
Not necessarily... In the case of KL we would just need to make sure their multiple commitments aren't going to interfere with each other. Insight was the best example of that, his being in NUO didn't have an effect on his membership to KL.