Kronian League

T

The Dark in the Light

I'm actually that guy
Joined 3 factions
Only 2 left now
Non-agression pacts are the best.
OK, so for example I could be in the UFP (Which seems a lot like UN) and be in, say, the Kronian League, that would be fine?

T

TtTOtW

Yeah we don't "steal" members and jumpers are just not someone you want in your faction. Honour is vastly more important than numbers.

T

TtTOtW

Actually if we keep things nicely divided nobody will have hard feelings toward each other. So let's take me and the Lieutenant. He's got Titan. Everyone wants Titan. So what. He scored. I took "leftovers". Happily. And made something relatively decent. It isn't what you get that matters, but exploiting it's full potential, that makes for great achievements.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Actually if we keep things nicely divided nobody will have hard feelings toward each other. So let's take me and the Lieutenant. He's got Titan. Everyone wants Titan. So what. He scored. I took "leftovers". Happily. And made something relatively decent. It isn't what you get that matters, but exploiting it's full potential, that makes for great achievements.
To Be fair, Titan is actually a bit harder to develop than most of the asteroids because of the gravity/atmosphere. It's a challenge I'm up for though.