Ladies and gentleman, the first (legal) 1.4 mod.

I’m so sorry to ask. But can you do one of these with only 0.1 increments? Love your work btw
I loved this mod.
But I want a small add up to this.
Can you please add 0.1 movement in mod version L0.03.
It would be great for my next craft.
Hi all,

Version 0.04 available.
After a lot of effort (in source code that would take 5 minutes, in reverse engineering it is annoying), now there is the option for config file!
The config file should be placed under com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator/files/Saving/config.json.
The form is :
{
"rotate": 90,
"overlap": false,
"gridsize": {
"x": 108.0,
"y": 200.0
},
"step": 2
}

rotate in degrees, step is the denominator of the step (i.e. 2 -> 1/2 = 0.5, 10 -> 1/10 = 0.1)
For those who don't want to bother, the game defaults to 0.1 step, 15 degrees, overlapping!
Sample of the config.json can be found also in the folder.
https://mega.nz/folder/UqIwDY5b#9RmBiLdmlA4LnFHxDDJkoA

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
lampros any ideas to fix the bug I have. I still can't get the full version even though I own it on the normal version of the game. Yes I have a internet connection and yes I'm signed into Google play.

lampros any ideas to fix the bug I have. I still can't get the full version even though I own it on the normal version of the game. Yes I have a internet connection and yes I'm signed into Google play.
Tbh, I have no clue what goes wrong .. I would try to backup all the items in the folder, uninstall sfs, install mixed version and 1. Try to copy the backed up files over the folder before running the sfs, 2. Run the modded version before copy ing the files over the folder.. I would try these in 2 complete reinstalls, activation, Backup, uninstall, install modded version cycles. In the folder of SFS I see a folder in files/unity/purchasing that may hold a purchase hash or something..

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Tbh, I have no clue what goes wrong .. I would try to backup all the items in the folder, uninstall sfs, install mixed version and 1. Try to copy the backed up files over the folder before running the sfs, 2. Run the modded version before copy ing the files over the folder.. I would try these in 2 complete reinstalls, activation, Backup, uninstall, install modded version cycles. In the folder of SFS I see a folder in files/unity/purchasing that may hold a purchase hash or something..
Tried all of those still doesn't work.

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hi all,

Version 0.04 available.
After a lot of effort (in source code that would take 5 minutes, in reverse engineering it is annoying), now there is the option for config file!
The config file should be placed under com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator/files/Saving/config.json.
The form is :
{
"rotate": 90,
"overlap": false,
"gridsize": {
"x": 108.0,
"y": 200.0
},
"step": 2
}

rotate in degrees, step is the denominator of the step (i.e. 2 -> 1/2 = 0.5, 10 -> 1/10 = 0.1)
For those who don't want to bother, the game defaults to 0.1 step, 15 degrees, overlapping!
Sample of the config.json can be found also in the folder.
Dude you are great in this.
but there is a small problem,
When I tap on load ( to load a blueprint ) it completely stops giving response.
Neither I could load blueprint nor I could go back to build.
I have to tap home and restart the game.
It just hangs in this position
Screenshot_2020-05-16-08-00-52-943_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Dude you are great in this.
but there is a small problem,
When I tap on load ( to load a blueprint ) it completely stops giving response.
Neither I could load blueprint nor I could go back to build.
I have to tap home and restart the game.
It just hangs in this position View attachment 37509
Thank you for reporting the bug, fixed it. It was an artifact from the physical timewarp (The button click is weirdly connected with time) that I had fixed in 0.03 but didn't fix it to 0.04. Changed version to 0.05 to avoid confusion.

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Thank you for reporting the bug, fixed it. It was an artifact from the physical timewarp (The button click is weirdly connected with time) that I had fixed in 0.03 but didn't fix it to 0.04. Changed version to 0.05 to avoid confusion.
You are a great creater.
This mod is enough for me, but I have a wired requirement.
I know it's not gonna happen but still,

When we dock a expanded part it gets inverted and comes to its original format.
So can you make a mod that even if we dock, expanded parts it remains as it is.
It would be great.

You are a great creater.
This mod is enough for me, but I have a wired requirement.
I know it's not gonna happen but still,

When we dock a expanded part it gets inverted and comes to its original format.
So can you make a mod that even if we dock, expanded parts it remains as it is.
It would be great.
After looking at the relevant code, it is not straightforward why this happens. I will wait for the SFS1.5 which is supposed to have re-designed code and try to fix that on that version. Is there a scenario that it does not invert when having overlapping parts? This could help to pinpoint the reason. For me when using non-overlapping parts it works smoothly.

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
After looking at the relevant code, it is not straightforward why this happens. I will wait for the SFS1.5 which is supposed to have re-designed code and try to fix that on that version. Is there a scenario that it does not invert when having overlapping parts? This could help to pinpoint the reason. For me when using non-overlapping parts it works smoothly.
It inverts every time.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Is there a scenario that it does not invert when having overlapping parts? This could help to pinpoint the reason
It's not the overlap, it's when they're stretched. It's a known thing with SFS, if you're using stretched parts as soon as you dock or stage then they revert back to original size and flip over. It's not a feature that can be altered, it's a bug with the game same as the upside-down parachutes.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
IT teleprt you ten meters away from control probe or capsule
That's a great idea. Especially if you have a vehicle larger than 10m so they appear overlapping each other.

Or... Hear me out here, cos I've got an amazing concept.

You build a thing... lets call it a rocket.
Make it capable of moving objects to destinations.
then you fly those objects to the destination.

How cool would that be?

What do you mean, that's the point of the game?! shush.

A teleportation system would render the remainder of the game completely obsolete as instead of getting good, you could just crash a probe anywhere and then teleport anything you liked there for no cost of time/effort or ability.

Last edited:
That's a great idea. Especially if you have a vehicle larger than 10m so they appear overlapping each other.

Or... Hear me out here, cos I've got an amazing concept.

You build a thing... lets call it a rocket.
Make it capable of moving objects to destinations.
then you fly those objects to the destination.

How cool would that be?

What do you mean, that's the point of the game?! shush. A teleportation system wouldn't render the remainder of the game completely obsolete as instead of getting good, you could just crash a probe anywhere and then teleport anything you liked there for no cost of time/effort or ability.
I mean for building a

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Again, the entire point of the game is the rocketry. Build a payload, a rocket to launch it and then doing the flight, docking maneuvers etc.

Just teleporting things to places renders all that pointless.
Build your object, spawn on launch pad, teleport to location.
Rinse and repeat until bored.
Game finished.