• Fix Teleccomunication Dish description
Tutorial
I wrote a tutorial at thislink

Gallery

Antenna parts

Rotor Part

Solar Panel building

Installation
  • Drop moreparts file into Spaceflight Simulator_Data\Custom Assets\Parts folder
  • Drop MorePartsMod.zip and unzip into Spaceflight Simulator_Data\MODS folder
  • Install Electricity Part Pack. click here to download

Download
You can download the files here.
the mod is now even worse because you cant connect with the satellite dish because there is no any power source

Idiot

Registered
Great, now add colony destruction if something crashes into it at a speed higher than 700m/s
So people may suffer if they accidentally somehow crash down on the specific microscopic spot of their colony on a colossal planet

New version v1.3.0

Change log
  • Add colony ground
  • Implement energy in telecommunication dish
  • Add terrain height restriction to create colonies

New Features
  • Add solar panel building
  • Add Rotor part
  • Add Antenna part
Bugs Fixed
  • Fix timewarp disconection in realistic
  • Fix rocket no control when stage change
  • Fix RevertToLunch error
  • Fix auto refuel after creating refinery
Tutorial

Gallery

Antenna parts

Rotor Part

Solar Panel building

Installation
  • Drop moreparts file into Spaceflight Simulator_Data\Custom Assets\Parts folder

Download
Due to this, I'm unavailable to create a colony with my starship, because it's "14m" in the air, (while being at ground), I have to use my rover inside of my starship (with all materials) to make colonies

It would be cool if we could make launch pads and VAB, and then bring construction materials with which we can make parts and with parts make new rockets on different planets! Btw, please, keep the buildings with no collision.

New version v1.3.0

Change log
  • Add colony ground
  • Implement energy in telecommunication dish
  • Add terrain height restriction to create colonies

New Features
  • Add solar panel building
  • Add Rotor part
  • Add Antenna part
Bugs Fixed
  • Fix timewarp disconection in realistic
  • Fix rocket no control when stage change
  • Fix RevertToLunch error
  • Fix auto refuel after creating refinery
Tutorial

Gallery

Antenna parts

Rotor Part

Solar Panel building

Installation

Download
One question, does colony act like a dish? or do I need to have my satellites all around the planet the colony is?

Simple mod that adds new parts to Spaceflight Simulator. Github Repository here

New Features
  • Add Balloon part
  • Add Piston part
Installation
  • Drop MorePartsMod.dll into Spaceflight Simulator_Data\MODS\MorePartsMod folder
Gallery

Piston

Balloon

Download
iOS download?

dani0105

Modder
Registered
New version v2.0.0

Trailer: Youtube link

Change log
  • Change Colony Menu UI
  • Reduce Rotor Thrust

New Features
  • Add Colony Landmarks
  • Add Telecommunication Lines in map view
  • Add Toggle Telecommunication Lines keybinding (it's key 'I' )
Bugs Fixed
  • Fix Rotor Sound By EmberSkyMedia
Tutorial
I wrote a tutorial at this link

Gallery
Telecommunication lines in map

Colony Landmark

Installation
  • Drop moreparts.pack file into Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods\Custom Assets\Parts folder
  • Drop MorePartsMod.zip and unzip into Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods folder

Download

[Español]
Tengo un fallo desde ayer que actualizaron el ModLoader de Steam y es que no me reconoce los mods "Electric Parts" y "More parts". Seguí las instrucciones de la nueva descarga de ayer pero sigue apareciendo el mismo error al abrir el juego: "Filed to load pack: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/spaceflight simulator/spaceflight simulator_game/mods/custom assets/parts/moreparts.pack Object reference not set to an instance of an object". ¿Alguna idea de como solucionarlo?

[Inglés]
I have a bug since yesterday that they updated the Steam ModLoader and it is that it does not recognize the "Electric Parts" and "More parts" mods. I followed the instructions in yesterday's new download but still get the same error when opening the game: "Filed to load pack: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/spaceflight simulator/spaceflight simulator_game/mods/custom assets/parts/moreparts.pack Object reference not set to an instance of an object" Any idea how to fix it?

[Español]
Tengo un fallo desde ayer que actualizaron el ModLoader de Steam y es que no me reconoce los mods "Electric Parts" y "More parts". Seguí las instrucciones de la nueva descarga de ayer pero sigue apareciendo el mismo error al abrir el juego: "Filed to load pack: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/spaceflight simulator/spaceflight simulator_game/mods/custom assets/parts/moreparts.pack Object reference not set to an instance of an object". ¿Alguna idea de como solucionarlo?

[Inglés]
I have a bug since yesterday that they updated the Steam ModLoader and it is that it does not recognize the "Electric Parts" and "More parts" mods. I followed the instructions in yesterday's new download but still get the same error when opening the game: "Filed to load pack: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/spaceflight simulator/spaceflight simulator_game/mods/custom assets/parts/moreparts.pack Object reference not set to an instance of an object" Any idea how to fix it?

Attachments

dani0105

Modder
Registered
[Español]
it's strange. Have you downloaded and installed moreparts v2.0.0?

¿También pasa con otras partes aduaneras? porque si eso sucede, el error es del juego, tal vez debido al método de serialización utilizado para crear piezas personalizadas
[Español]
Si, ocurre con todos los mods, no puedo usar absolutamente ninguno.

[Inglés]
Yes, it happens with all mods, I can't use any of them.