MoreParts Mod

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
And one final thing to the list maybe a red and green light to indicate whether or not the craft is connected in the map mode

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Bug Report: If you get to Zero velocity while in "orbit" around a planet (common if you are doing a decent) it pops up the "Colony" button even though you haven't landed yet.

dani0105

Modder
Registered
Bug Report: If you get to Zero velocity while in "orbit" around a planet (common if you are doing a decent) it pops up the "Colony" button even though you haven't landed yet.
It's not a bug at all, I just put a speed restriction on creating colonies. I'll see how I can add height restriction

for some reason the ARPANET keeps connecting and disconnecting, I can be in front of the satellite and it still disconnects
if you go into timewarp the satellite will be disconnected or you won't have a clear view, it can also be a bug, if you think it's a bug I'll need more information about it

It's not a bug at all, I just put a speed restriction on creating colonies. I'll see how I can add height restriction

if you go into timewarp the satellite will be disconnected or you won't have a clear view, it can also be a bug, if you think it's a bug I'll need more information about it
i didn't use timewarp and it disconnected but i think this was because i play in a different world, and also has another problem, when i activate the next stage the signal disconnects

Space_geek25

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

I don't know how mods works, but you could use the "landed on ...... " message to pops up the colony button.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Deleted to remove outdated and now misleading information.

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE="EmberSkyMedia, post: 173467, member: 8999"]Deleted to remove outdated and now misleading information.[/QUOTE]
How?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wafflechamp

Man on the Moon
Registered
New version v1.2.0

Change log
  • Change Antenna texture

New Features
  • Add Base Colony building.
  • Add the Refinery building. This building allows you to recharge your rocket at the base.
  • Add Construction Material resource
  • Add Electornic Component resource
  • Add Electornic Cargo part
  • Add Construction Cargo part
  • Add Open Colony keybinding (it's key 'U' )
Bugs Fixed
  • Fix connection when it shouldn't

Instructions
  • To create a colony you need 7 tons of Construction Material and 7 tons of Electronic Components. When you land on any planet, you will see a "Create Colony" button on your screen. Press the button and your rocket resource will be reduced and the colony will appear.
  • To create a Refinery you need 12 tons of Construction Material and 10 tons of Electronic Components. When you land on any colony, you need to press 'U' to show a colony windows. this windows allow you to create new buildings in your colony, so press Refinery and your rocket resource will be reduced and the Refinery will appear.

Gallery

New Antenna texture

Electronic and Construction Cargo

Base Colony and Refinery building

Installation
  • Drop moreparts file into Spaceflight Simulator_Data\Custom Assets\Parts folder
  • Drop MorePartsMod.zip and unzip into Spaceflight Simulator_Data\MODS folder

Download
You can download the files here.
it does not work im trying to get the colony to appear after i landed on mars but nothing happened

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Are you sure the mod is even activate?

dani0105

Modder
Registered
hmmmmm
Nothing seems to happen when I try to deploy the balloon by clicking it...
you installed the mod wrong

it does not work im trying to get the colony to appear after i landed on mars but nothing happened
and you too

the instructions say "Drop MorePartsMod.zip and unzip into Spaceflight Simulator_Data\MODS folder"

you should get something like this in your mods folder

1660490833411.png

dani0105

Modder
Registered
New version v1.3.0

Change log
  • Add colony ground
  • Implement energy in telecommunication dish
  • Add terrain height restriction to create colonies

New Features
  • Add solar panel building
  • Add Rotor part
  • Add Antenna part
Bugs Fixed
  • Fix timewarp disconection in realistic
  • Fix rocket no control when stage change
  • Fix RevertToLunch error
  • Fix auto refuel after creating refinery
  • Fix Teleccomunication Dish description
Tutorial
I wrote a tutorial at this link

Gallery

Antenna parts

Rotor Part

Solar Panel building

Installation
  • Drop moreparts file into Spaceflight Simulator_Data\Custom Assets\Parts folder
  • Drop MorePartsMod.zip and unzip into Spaceflight Simulator_Data\MODS folder
  • Install Electricity Part Pack. click here to download

Download
You can download the files here.