MoreParts Mod

just press 'Y' when you launch your rocket with antenna. If you take a few minutes to read the tutorial, you may know these kinds of things, so next time read this thread and the tutorial before you start asking these things.
I looked through the whole tutorial and even redownloaded and changed the files out. The issue is not just the ARPANET nothing works for me besides the piston. (no colony's, treads, rotors, or any other interactable parts or things) I can put the parts down in the build menu but, nothing happens after I launch. I do have the latest electricity pack so I do not think that is the issue

dani0105

Modder
Registered
I looked through the whole tutorial and even redownloaded and changed the files out. The issue is not just the ARPANET nothing works for me besides the piston. (no colony's, treads, rotors, or any other interactable parts or things) I can put the parts down in the build menu but, nothing happens after I launch. I do have the latest electricity pack so I do not think that is the issue
sounds like you're in sfs beta version. This mod was tested for the normal version.

TheRealSheep5

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
same here

dani0105

Modder
Registered
New pre-release v3.0.0 (Steam Beta Version 1.5.9.6)

Trailer

Tutorial
You can check how to use this mod in this link.

Change log
  • Minimum game version 1.5.9.6
  • Remove obsolete code
Bugs Fixed
  • Fix message alert for excavator
  • Fix nullpointer exception for ARPANET
  • Fix rocket control with antenna off

Installation
  • Drop moreparts.pack file into Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods\Custom Assets\Parts folder
  • Drop MorePartsMod.zip into Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods folder and and UNZIP
    • The final path should be Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods\MorePartsMod
  • Install Electricity Part Pack. click here to download
If you think that these instructions are not enough, you can see this tutorial with images Link

Download
You can download the files here.

spacedoge402

Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Moreparts Mod V2.2.0: Rover Update
Moreparts adds new parts and mechanics to the game.

Trailer

Tutorial
You can check how to use this mod in this link.

Colonies
Colonies are new buildings that you can create on any planet in the solar system(except earth). Colonies are made up of different buildings that add benefits to the player

ARPANET
The ARPANET is the name of the constellation of satellites that you can create to control your rockets. This game mechanic is optional and can only be activated by implementing the Telecommunication dish or Antenna part on your rocket.

Planet Resources
this deposits are usefule to extract Material resources. This resource is necesary to generarate: Electric Compenents, Construction and Rocket material on Refinery building.

Custom Parts
Also some new parts are added to the game. Some of them are listed below:

Balloon

Piston

Rotor

Telecommunication Antenna

Continuous Track

Download
You can download the files here and you can check installation tutorial here
How did you make the sfs font?