MoreParts Mod

when i open the colony it dont showto rocket resourses it only shows contruction matirials and no matter how much resorses is on my rocet it wont allow me to build anything it only alows me to creat the colony also the baloons arnt working please help me

hello love this mod but have had some bugs. The major issue is when i try to build a rocket from my colony it does a quick flip of the location when loading and then the rocket is not there or in the ground.
the fuel tank was to test if i could make the rockets show up above ground and did not work.

Attachments

dani0105

Modder
Registered
hello love this mod but have had some bugs. The major issue is when i try to build a rocket from my colony it does a quick flip of the location when loading and then the rocket is not there or in the ground.
the fuel tank was to test if i could make the rockets show up above ground and did not work.
use the pre-release version

dani0105

Modder
Registered
New release v3.0.0

Trailer

Tutorial
You can check how to use this mod in this link.

Change log
  • Minimum game version 1.5.9.8

New Features
  • Add Hinge Part

Gallery

Hinge Part

Installation
  • Drop moreparts.pack file into Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods\Custom Assets\Parts folder
  • Drop MorePartsMod.zip into Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods folder and and UNZIP
    • The final path should be Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods\MorePartsMod
  • Install Electricity Part Pack. click here to download
If you think that these instructions are not enough, you can see this tutorial with images Link

Download
You can download the files here.

So I got this annoying problem, no matter how I build my rover for gathering resourses every time I clicked on a excavator detaile I got this massage "There are Material container". How can I fix this? Thank you.
1674389008450.png

dani0105

Modder
Registered
I don't know why but i cant find the hinge part. and yes i followed the directions. everything else seems to work fine.
download the .pack file again. it was an error when i uploaded the .pack file.

So I got this annoying problem, no matter how I build my rover for gathering resourses every time I clicked on a excavator detaile I got this massage "There are Material container". How can I fix this? Thank you.
go to the main menu and enter again

I play on realistic mode and I can't find any resource deposits with my satelites. I've got 2 Satelites Orbiting Mars since 72 years and still nothing...
I want to build a colonie but can't... can I change the code maybe to make it find resource deposits or is there like an other dll file I can use for realistic mode because in normal mode it worked fine.

Hello,
I know you are already tired of questions about: why the mod does not work? it really does not work, I reinstalled it several times, but the mod crashes. I attach an image
1674663157402.png

I hope to help, thanks