MoreParts Mod

SV

Registered
I have a question, how do I create a new base? When i press the <U> key, nothing happing through even on the launch pad, <O> writes <extracting rocket resources> i have the resources.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
I have a question, how do I create a new base? When i press the <U> key, nothing happing through even on the launch pad, <O> writes <extracting rocket resources> i have the resources.
When landed with the right materials a button should appear on the top of your screen that says <Create Colony>

I have a question, the telecommunication lines are not working. What can I do to have them displayed on the map? (I already skipped "Toggle Telecommunication Lines")

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
I already clicked the I key and the lines don't appear.

Translated by a moderator
Well then, I think you either a.) don't have an antenna on your craft or b.) don't have electricity to power the antenna.

dani0105

Modder
Registered
New version v4.0.2

Change log
  • New error message when trying to create a colony with insufficient materials. Now it will tell you what material is missing.
Bugs Fixed
  • Fix telecommunication lines ARPANET
  • Fix GeoEye in realistic mode
Installation
  • Drop moreparts.pack file into Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods\Custom Assets\Parts folder
  • Install Electricity Part Pack. click here to download
If you think that these instructions are not enough, you can see this tutorial with images Link

Download
You can download the files here.

I'm encountering an issue with the antenna after updating to version 4.0.2. Previously, I was using version 3.0.2 and everything was working fine until I downloaded the latest 'moreparts.pack'. If there's a solution available within this chat, please point me in the right direction. If not, I would appreciate some assistance.

I'm having trouble getting the antenna to connect to the main antenna. Whenever I try to deploy it on a rocket, I get a message saying there's no control, and hitting 'Y' confirms there's no connection. It used to work fine before, so I'm not sure why it's suddenly not working, its the same when in space.

Darthan

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Registered
I've had an problem with ARPANET. Sometimes control cuts out intermittently 1s on, 1s off. Very irritating when you are trying to land!