Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
In the rocket reuse challenge, should I put another fuel tank in space if the rocket has less fuel? Should I refuel in space to make me have Enough fuel get back to the launchpad?

Searcher Space Agency

Scientific Exploration Missions
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You can travel the whole planet to grab it and carry it back but is that actually what you want to do?

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You can travel the whole planet to grab it and carry it back but is that actually what you want to do?
It's better to land on pad than to make bulky thing that needs to pull the thing back to pad..

Searcher Space Agency

Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Its already hard cause of the seperate landings of stages but this make it an actual challenge.So yes.

Searcher Space Agency

Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yeah I know its not supposed to be easy.Its just the thing that I didnt even think about to do it before the forum.So thats why I have these reactions.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
In the rocket reuse challenge, should I put another fuel tank in space if the rocket has less fuel? Should I refuel in space to make me have Enough fuel get back to the launchpad?
I mean, first launch a fuel tank into space, then launch the reusable rocket to space, and then refuel the rocket with the fuel tank that is sent into the space. Sorry for always giving an unclear explanation my writing and speaking skill is very worst, worser than normal people(this is innate)

T

TtTOtW

I mean, first launch a fuel tank into space, then launch the reusable rocket to space, and then refuel the rocket with the fuel tank that is sent into the space. Sorry for always giving an unclear explanation my writing and speaking skill is very worst, worser than normal people(this is innate)
You are improving, James.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Quicksave for the Mercury landing.
Both solar panels survive, Team Hawk achieved instantly. One survives, only one more Team Hawk entry needed. Both break but nothing else, two more entries to achieve Team Hawk. Anything breaks apart from panels, entry disqualified.
Who would I need to ask to share the destination: the graveyard file? Or at least give credit to? I could have sworn I saw something in the file or posted here. Now I can't seem to find it.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Who would I need to ask to share the destination: the graveyard file? Or at least give credit to? I could have sworn I saw something in the file or posted here. Now I can't seem to find it.
Quicksave for the Mercury landing.
Both solar panels survive, Team Hawk achieved instantly. One survives, only one more Team Hawk entry needed. Both break but nothing else, two more entries to achieve Team Hawk. Anything breaks apart from panels, entry disqualified.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I'll be credited.
With pleasure. If you don't mind my asking, are you stepping away from your position here to give yourself more time to devote to your efforts to dominate the world? And are the actions of a recent unnamed U.S. president the results of a thought control experiment gone horribly wrong? Because I see some vert strong similarities to previous episodes of your thoroughly enjoyable biography, though I would have attributed them to to another cartoon like character who also appears here. If you can find time in your very busy schedule please share with us a few episodes. You are truly an inspiration to us all. Now, BOT
I'd encourage Stef to include graveyard in his list of tutorials. I think that highly of it. It literally took me away from titans and size 12 tanks (though they certainly have their place) and back to the fundamental basics of the game. Thank you TtTOtW. ( The previous paragraph, along with the rules for successful completion as laid out by you, may well be my introduction to graveyard. Do you approve?)

T

TtTOtW

Not a bad idea :) maybe for an advanced tutorial. I'll forward the mind control wav... er, REQUEST... to Stef.